Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo

Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo

• Rajesh

Hi Guys,

How can I ensure 3G has been activated in my mobile - I5801. Im using Vodafone network & they confirmed that it has been activated to my number but I couldn't see the 3G sysmbol in top of the phone i.e. near network signal.... can anyone assit me to sort out this issue....

AnonD-4810, 28 Mar 2011Hi galaxy 3 (i5801) users. Samsung spain have already released 2... moreThis link is not working!

• sumit

i am using handscent but same problem is there.

Sumit, 29 Mar 2011Hi friends, please help me. I cant able to send long message, wh... moreDude just download handcent sms it will help you...

Kies says that "my version of firmware can not be upgraded"!!
Does this mean that it is not possible to upgrade or there is no upgrade avilable at the meantime ?

• Sumit

Hi friends, please help me. I cant able to send long message, whenever i do that, it automatically convert msg into MMS. Plz tell me, how i can send long msg without converting it into mms.

Hi galaxy 3 (i5801) users. Samsung spain have already released 2.2 froyo. Soon going to launch in India. Find the below link

• Chintu

is anyone using kies v2???

is tethering possible using this version???

i waz able to do d sam using v1.5 with ease

but unable to wid v2

plz help

adi, 20 Mar 2011I updated this phone to android 2.2 it became GT i5800 no anp a... morei wish you knew how to type maybe then i could understand and figure out whether or not i should upgrade...

• Carphone Jeff

I would recommend all users not to upgrade to 2.2. and BEST STAY WITH 2.1. The reason behind is that any updates on mobile always cause problems in using the full features of the mobile. The one key difference i can think of is that some 2.1 andriod handsets cannot retrieve data from SD card (except samsung handset). Reaction wise would be quite similiar. So my final advice is that don't try to upgrade, it is not necessary better for the phone. Read more reviews first if you really wanted to do so.

Many thanks
Jeff

• sk

I had recently updated my samsung I5801 Galaxy apollo with froyo 2.2. But now i am unable to connect to packet data connection. While I tried to authenticate it with google servers it doesn,t connect. Plz. solve my prblm.

I updated this phone to android 2.2 it became GT i5800
no anp available,no gps available bullshit
wait 4r samsung to avail froyo dnt do frnds

• adi

Mohit, 14 Mar 2011Hi guys 3 new updates are out. I tries the asia firmware I5801ZF... morehow did u update ple tell me the way ,link
& what is rooting?\
is rooting needed to update?

• adi

Mohit, 14 Mar 2011http://hotfile.com/dl/109468443/3ddbf01/I5801ZFJPE.rar.html p... moredid u update?
worked????????????????
is rooting and updating same???????or for updating rooting is needed????????????

• adi

Anonymous, 10 Mar 2011u should upgrade to android 2.2how did u update to 2.2???????????

• adi

Mohit, 14 Mar 2011Hi guys 3 new updates are out. I tries the asia firmware I5801ZF... morehow did u update please give the link plzzzzzzzzzzz

• aeg12

Pravi, 15 Mar 2011Simple procedure open ur music player and hold ur finger on song... morethanks pravi for your reply.
one more question about how to update firmware from 2.1 to 2.2?
plz tell me.

• Vinish

Anonymous, 14 Feb 2011hi Aneesh.. I'm having the same problem. gave it to service 2 ti... moreNo need to change the phone or Firmware. This happends because of data transferring while calling. Download APN widget from Android market.and turn off the data transffer. it's really works....

• Pravi

aeg12, 15 Mar 2011how can we able to change phone ringtone ?? plz reply..If u want to change ur ringtone from android system ..first go to "setting" then touch "sound & display" then touch "phone ringtone" now u can select ur ringtone

• Pravi

aeg12, 15 Mar 2011how can we able to change phone ringtone ?? plz reply..Simple procedure open ur music player and hold ur finger on song which u would like to make a ringtone..option will appear just select set as option then select caller ringtone....