Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo

Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo

• Expertz

Realy cool phone.........thanks samsung!!

• Pandian

silicion case(i5801) available in chennai ? Give that contact number , thanks in advance.

• Ashish

Hi
Last few days i am having this problem mentioned below -
I have a application open generally a browser or music player, i have switched off the screen of the phone but the app is running in the background. now when i get a call the screen does not switch on , i mean the screen is blank but the rightone is ringing, and actually you can attend the call by swiping your finger in the place wher that swipe option is there.
It happnd 2 3 times with me so i thought of asking you guys if any one else faced it and is there any way to solve this problem and is it a defect in the phone...

thanks in advance

• Sujatha

TekkenLaw, 07 Feb 2011Do a long press (hold your finger on the message for few seconds... moreThanks.
How to change SMS Tones { Different Funny Tones }

• meet

ali, 08 Feb 2011which is best? samsung galaxy i5801 or galaxy 551????even i am thinking about it ... :)

• aster

ali, 08 Feb 2011which is best? samsung galaxy i5801 or galaxy 551????if you want to get more out of your GT-i5801 and clear off any of your doubts then visit http://www.triple3online.com/category/mob/

• Sumeet

Hbi, 08 Feb 2011Hey dude in which mode I will connect my phone to pc kies or mas... moreUse mass storage to connect with pc

• Sameer

Hbi, 08 Feb 2011Hey dude in which mode I will connect my phone to pc kies or mas... moreYou have to use the Kies option for it to work.

• ali

which is best?
samsung galaxy i5801 or galaxy 551????

• Hbi

Sameer, 07 Feb 2011After connecting the USB cable, go to 'Notification' and click o... moreHey dude in which mode I will connect my phone to pc kies or mass storage for these

• raj

am using this phone from last 2months.this mobile is good for listening music(undoubtedly excellent music), for watching videos it supports upto 720*480, surfing net is also very good.camera is okay.all in all very good mobile.after official froyo update in march it solves some minor issues like battery indicator problem.in this mobile u can't able to play games smoothly.only small games can play smoothly.for all who want to thinkin to buy this mobile can go without second thought but except games.

• Rajesh kumar

can you please explain step by step connect all-share for video share on my LCD TV please anyone tel.

• Hero

Whats Mean Orange Only Or supported Orange And what IS Orange Too Please Advise Me Fast ........... ? With My Best Regards Hero..

• Sameer

nani, 03 Feb 2011frineds, i brought this one 20days back, i download kies 2.0 .bu... moreAfter connecting the USB cable, go to 'Notification' and click on the USB connection notification and select 'Mount'. Kies will then detect your phone.

• saravana

i cannot use java apps how can i install java apps......can any one help
me

• TekkenLaw

Sujatha, 07 Feb 2011Anyone Tell How to forward msg in this Phone. ThanksDo a long press (hold your finger on the message for few seconds)..context menu will appear..select Forward from it.

• Murugesh

Hi
How to set Live Wallpaper in this Mobile.

• sumit

hi all. yesterday i download 3 movies in my SD card, all three have same format (.avi), but out of these 3, only 2 are running. please help me, how i can run third one as well?

• Sujatha

Anyone Tell How to forward msg in this Phone.
Thanks

Hi
I Bought I5801, and Read Specification in Gsmarena.
What is mean SMS(threaded view).
In this phone How to forward msg.