Samsung i8510 INNOV8

Samsung i8510 INNOV8

Had this phone for a year now and it's easily the best phone I have ever had (and I've had a lot including most brands)

It's fast and easy to use, slider is still smooth after all this time and it is still very sturdy. That is taking into account the amount of times I have dropped it.

Camera is top notch I have taken some really nice shots over the past year it certainly comes in handy.

Not really a big user of the net so couldn't really give an opinion on that.

RED, 14 Nov 2009Americans are Stupid... They always ask... ask ask ask ask...RED

That is because they either CANNOT read or are too lazy to do it. Losers............or as they spell it LOOSERS LOL

• Gio

sara, 15 Nov 2009hi,i8510 or n86 or aino is better? thanksAino is not a smartphone, N86 has bad speakers, I8510 is the best among. (Best camera, speakers, and etc.)

• sara

hi,i8510 or n86 or aino is better?
thanks

• RED

Americans are Stupid... They always ask... ask ask ask ask...

has it got internet like youtube and google

does anyone know if theres an updated firmware release for this phone for the usa owners yet? sometimes my phones restarts by itself while im in the middle of texting or during a call, it wont give any warning or anything just restarts during use but then functions perfectly so i assume its firmware needs updated but i dont see firmware updates available?

• asd

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2009Hi. Those messages are on the sim card. Go "Messaging>Options>SI... morethanks for the help it working :)

asd, 11 Nov 2009hi i just put my simcard in my innov8 and it show me like i have... moreHi. Those messages are on the sim card. Go "Messaging>Options>SIM messages" and delete them.

• Striker

It's probably telling you that your phone memory is full of texts. You need to go into message settings and change it so messages are saved to your mass storage rather than your phone memory. Then delete a few of the messages and this should get rid of the envelope on your home screen. All new messages will then be saved to your mass memory where your storage space is 8 or 16GB.

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2009put the phone in MASS STORAGE mode instead of PC Studio.but can you help me with pc studio - it add me only M3U format and i dont know why - i didnt touch anything and trying reinstall

• asd

hi i just put my simcard in my innov8 and it show me like i have new text message - but i dont have ....i search it everywhere - maybe smth at phone working and i dont know how to turn it off?

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2009lets explain again - i cant add em on my pc studio - i give sear... moreput the phone in MASS STORAGE mode instead of PC Studio.

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2009You must go to music player options ..refresh librarylets explain again - i cant add em on my pc studio - i give search - i found but 0 added to my pc studio so basicaly i cant add em to the phone - it must be automatical to add it but doesnt happen

Anonymous, 10 Nov 2009i meaned i found em but 0 added to your pc studio i reinstaled a... moreYou must go to music player options ..refresh library

i meaned i found em but 0 added to your pc studio i reinstaled and i got same problem i cant transfer mp3 to the phone

hi i wanna ask i have problems with my pc studio - i cant find mp3's to add em to my innov8 - i just at 2 albums early but now when i give search it give me i found 0 items and i give exactly same location - i must reinstal pc studio ?

• Gadget_Boi

Roll, 09 Nov 2009So can it play divx,xvid,wmv?can it play flash video?It can read flash videos (.flv files) using the flash player already embedded in the phone without any problem! or you can use 3rd party apps such as Smartmovie or Coreplayer...both will do just fine!

• wala2003

is the built on its slide sturdy? have you guys experienced replacing the ribbon after like few uses?

Roll, 09 Nov 2009So can it play divx,xvid,wmv?can it play flash video?yes , yes, yes,

It can play them all.

Why don't you read or Google before asking questions?

Are you American? figures.