Samsung i8510 INNOV8

Samsung i8510 INNOV8

• wala2003

is the built on its slide sturdy? have you guys experienced replacing the ribbon after like few uses?

Roll, 09 Nov 2009So can it play divx,xvid,wmv?can it play flash video?yes , yes, yes,

It can play them all.

Why don't you read or Google before asking questions?

Are you American? figures.

• Roll

So can it play divx,xvid,wmv?can it play flash video?

• Gio

Sajith, 07 Nov 2009I'm a user of this phone for 1yr, I've no idea how to insta... moreMaybe ur Innov8 is not original or the firmware sucks.. but mine has the best audio quality ever! Battery is good. Display awesome. Web browsing is very nice and sleek + optical joystick rock on web browsing, and it is the best phone for its value . . .

• Sajith

I'm a user of this phone for 1yr, I've no idea how to install maps in this device, the video clarity is good but somehow the sound of the video is distorted, there is a firmware upgrade for this phone but samsung doesnt give that we ve to flash the phone to have it, battery charge is average if you ve moderate calls,they claim it to play DIVx but certain files cannot be played,very bad internet browsing(it'll drain ur battery),too pricey. Overall not worth the money that you re paying.

• me

9.5/10.0 because samsung should make another phone like this with amoled screen,xenon flash and hd recording...8mp camera is enough

this phone is all the best...

• Marvin

Hello Hello! I decided to buy this phone but i need to know one thing.At nokia phones it is a code that it tells you if the phone is a original one.At this phone exist something like that? Cheers!

• Gio

Samarth INNOV8 ...., 05 Nov 2009Guys, I own the INNOV8 ... In Some areas, its still bett... moreCome On Innov8 has perfect bass... Maybe its the problem of firmware or jut change the equalizer . . .

• Samarth INNOV8 ....

Guys, I own the INNOV8 ...

In Some areas, its still better than i8910 like Audio Quality, lens cover, size, etc.

I have listened to i8910's audio ... Damn, bass is like totally absent ..?!
This problem is also in INNOV8 but it does have some bass...

can microsd-hc be used with this phone?

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Mohnsen

I love my Innov8.

I am sorry you can't think for yourself and read, so you hvae to ask other people.

• Pacho

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2009Pacho Yes. Google for firmware i8510XXIB2 its is v... moreThank you very much!!! I got it. Thanx for helping . . .

Pacho, 03 Nov 2009Thanx. Can I get the firmware online?Pacho

Google for firmware i8510XXIB2 its is very stable and fast.

• Pacho

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2009Pacho The font problem has to do with the firmware. F... moreThanx. Can I get the firmware online?

max-montenegro, 16 Oct 2009exellent phone,i used it last 14month,no problems at all,gr... more0.494 here...differs among places

Pacho, 03 Nov 2009Ok, I have this phone and my friend has n96, so I compare ... morePacho

The font problem has to do with the firmware.

Flash it to another firmware.

• viki

i just bought an INNOV 2nd hand and its warranty is over. If it faces the dust under the screen problem, can I just go to samsung to repair it if I am willing to pay the price?

• Pacho

Ok, I have this phone and my friend has n96, so I compare to it Everythings almost better but the font is very ugly! Not smooth like on nokia n96, n95, n85. So somebody please help me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you x10! Please! please! Repley my question. . .

• Gio

dc88, 02 Nov 2009is there a lot of problems on this phone? so I'm not sure o... moreAre u serious? I have dis phone, its good, but Omnia HD is way better.