Samsung i8510 INNOV8

Samsung i8510 INNOV8

• mmr

Phoenix, 25 Mar 2009Just use googles "where is" if you want directions but dont want... morethanks so much it solve my problem it was make me very nervousthnaks alot again

• Omer

alif, 01 May 2009touch screen?so sensitive...u need to very careful on that scree... moreHey u can increase and decrease sensitivity from phone settings it's not that much difficult really shukran

• Rayne

Thanks alif

• Sunshine

Ohh yes again..am posting this to clarify s'thing out...earlier i posted a question about 'no zoom' in the camera feature..which to my surprise few hours ago i found it does have this feature..it has to be set manual once fucusing for the photo before taking..and it is found on the up/down buttons used for the keytone adjustable sound. Thanks and sry for bothering. :) BTW...great shots taken

• Mehedi

alif, 03 May 2009you can imagine that you use the laptop without mouse.how to mov... morewhere is optical trackpad on innov?

• warlock

STOP WATCH? was it a big deal? i havnt even noticed it in all my phones....jst this moment when i read this post!

theres no zoom? thats a big deal in a mobile camera phone....

elina, 03 May 2009It's the diadvantage using symbian os mobile phone..i've been us... morei see,thanks elina

• Sunshine

Please can anyone tell me any alternative for the 'non zoom' function found in the camera settings? been looking but found nothing...pity for such a good quality camera, to be used without zoom. i850 innov8

• alif

Mehedi, 02 May 2009what is optical track pad?you can imagine that you use the laptop without mouse.how to move the cursor? of course by using the touch pad right?so that is optical track pad

• elina

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2009got everything on it but no stop watch.It's the diadvantage using symbian os mobile phone..i've been using symbian os for a long time n i haven't found any symbian os mobile phone put stopwatch feature..

• Mehedi

what is optical track pad?

thanks everyone for their helpful advice.

innov8 users , tell me this : can you just use the gps service for free. i don't want to see a charge showing up on my cell phone bill to see that i had to pay for my gps service. i rather it be free. i heard that there is this hacking software called GARMIN? is this built in this phone or you gotta download this? thanks again guys!

btw, i am not subscribed to any internet service on my plan, i am just paying for cellphone service and for internet i just look for hotspots.

also, i have to ask this again, have any of you played a movie straight from a torrent site of an .avi film format onto this phone? someone told me that this is no problem. others have told me that you must convert .avi movies into mp4 files.

thanks everyone for their helpful advice.

• elina

Mehedi, 30 Apr 2009what is optical trackpad and which one is better n85 or innov?of course i8510 is better than n85..better internal memory n camera quality..you can't compare it..compare i8510 with n86..

• elina

MAX, 30 Apr 2009I bought this handphone today from Nokia 5800 to Samsung I8510 I... moreof course i8510 is better than 5800..you can't compare it..

• PQ1977

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2009the gps thing. do you need to turn on wi fi for the gps to work... moreIf you use with A-GPS(assisted GPS) then you need to get conected by Wi-Fi or GPRS. If you use a program like Route66 you don't need any conection to the Internet. The software gets all the information it needs from the internal GPS.

• Sunshine

I just asked help regarding a camera function but i forgot to mention the mobile detail....it is the Samsung i850 Innov8...would appreciate some help. thanks

• Sunshine

I recently bought this new fascinating mobile camera....quite balanced in everything i must say, u never get enough of exploring in it. However, when i looked for the specs before buying it, i failed to notice that the camera functions miss the zooming function, which is NOT part of the camera settings i'm afraid and although the 8MP work out fine, this is meant to be used within a small perimiter i'm afraid. If anyone can lead me to a diff setting, kindly let me know, as for the rest this is a modern jewel to carry.

• alif

wish i had the pixon, 01 May 2009it would be awesome if it had touchscreentouch screen?so sensitive...u need to very careful on that screen...yeah... it seems like stylish but so very sensitive on the screen.

• alif

Rayne, 30 Apr 2009Can any one tell me the different between 8GB model and 16GB one... moresame spec. the different only their internal memory.that's all...