Samsung i897 Captivate

Samsung i897 Captivate

• Samsung Galaxy S

I love that phone considering the fact that its my first smartphone. But am having issue with it now.

The phone is locked to AT&T network and I can use it for making or receiving calls and or surf the net now. However, other functions are still working like bluetooth, video recording, etc.

The image quality is superb....That phone rocks..

• krish

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2012I absolutely loved this phone. Ive had it for 11 months and all ... moreI also have same problem... technician told we should not leave phone for charging for very long.. like entire night or long time after charge is done...

• SHAKEEL QURESHI

thanks

• TaBbI

Ashish97, 15 Aug 2012Guys i have captivate bt its screen is broken can anybody suggus... moreYou can find the screen in Jagadish market, koti.

You can ask for Vikas...everyone knows him.

• rahibbutt

This is one of the best cell phones I've ever used. I upgraded my android to GingerBread 2.3.5 and It's working smoothly, love it!

• RockManX

This phone only has 512 MB of RAM. I rooted and change to custom ROM Serendipity 6.4. The phone was nice and smooth but if you begin to use apps that require lots of memory to run, than expect this phone to bog down.

• ledescuento

can someone give me the exact steps for rooted links and update the firmware from 2.1 to 4.0 ics? greatly appreciate

• ledescuentosa

• oshada

i have this phone ... but this phone is very very slow .. i cant understand why this error .. place help me my mobile os ics 4.0.3

• Angel_MC

I have this phone for almost 3 months and so far the experience has been 50/50. As my first smartphone I was in love with it but then I have issues with the charging port. Then for some reason some of the applications that were installed stop working and I have to reinstall them. Some of them can't be reinstalled even they are free and from the Google market.I can't install the drivers for Win7. I read all the comments prior to buy the phone and they look OK.Seems to be that I got a lemon.

• hamms

I'm using cyanogen mod 10 on it and its just butter smooth.

• Simba7

I put on Cyanogenmod 9 on my Captivate and it definitely runs smooth. Much better than the stock Samsung software.

..plus.. there's support for CM10 (Jelly Bean), but it's still in the alpha stage.

• Galaxy fan

sunny ramgaria, 17 Sep 2012phone is looking good//camera nd vedio clarity so good///touch f... more@ramgaria
from where you have purchased this ph? I am also looking for this. whts its cost now? can we do video calling from this using skype? or using rear camera? how often we need to charge this ph?

• sunny ramgaria

phone is looking good//camera nd vedio clarity so good///touch function ultimate..............

• friend

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2012I absolutely loved this phone. Ive had it for 11 months and all ... moreHit the bacc of your phone and it will work

I absolutely loved this phone. Ive had it for 11 months and all of a sudden the sound stopped working. its fine to talk on but does not ring and cannot use speakerphone. will not play sound on videos either.

• arko b

Please. Can someone help me find Google play or market on my Captivate

• Gofran

I Still Use This Model .... Which Is Very User Friendly & Very Good To Use.

Hi Frnds,
On my Captivate.. the notification volume is always decreasing automatically even though when I set that to high. Can I know what's the issue.?
Thanks in advance.

• Anil

Still wanna know y this phone does'nt hav an LED? there is no noticicationg lights.