Samsung i900 Omnia

Samsung i900 Omnia

• a song hay

june ashford, 31 Dec 2008i am usually a samsung mobile fan but i just can not get on with... moreya there is no sound when you receive a text message and the time of the message receive not good too

that verry anoying !!!!!!!!

any solution for this ??????

• Nixrixstix

I love this phone man. It rocks. Its smart and looks sexy and sleek. Didnt take long to get use to Windows Mobile because why its basically a computer.. The features are so cool and fast and easy. Touch screen not too sensitive and can adjust if don't like.
NO PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• anie

How to use yahoo mobile messager (I'm mobile) in omnia ???? please...

• James

to remove or add the widget:

- start
- settings
- Today
- the click on 'items' tab at the bottom
- select 'samsung widget'

N.B. if you choose to use the widget, other styles such as the 'today' layouts will not be shown, as they are not compatible with the widget. Therefore you cannot have the dual clocks for a home country and a visiting country whilst still having the widget.

to remove the widget, perform the same process, but select another option other than the widget.

• martin

Hi
Is there anyone who can help me which windose mobile is the best
tancx

can ny1 tell me how to upgraded the omnia rom

• nash d

hey guys could some one please tell me if it is possible to add and remove widgets on the omnia and how to do it??

• nash d

• NASH D

hey could some body please tell if you can add and remove widgets on the omnia if its possable????

• odbmanuel

ye friends! Someone can tell me how can i change the idiom in Omnia?

• june ashford

i am usually a samsung mobile fan but i just can not get on with the i900 omnia. It lacks simple everyday functions as with other mobile phones...such as repeat notifications when a text msg or missed call has been received....so unless you check your phone every couple of mins you wont know if you have received any message etc

• Jim.

I have just bought a Samsung i900 but find when I connect via.Wi-Fi using Internet Explorer to a site i.e. Ryanair.com to book a flight,I go to the drop down box "going from" and a list drops down to select destination,I then go to drop down box "going to" and it will not open showing list of destinations any ideas what the problem is appreciated..
P.S.The same thing with all other sites using the same procedure.. Jim.

• billy

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2008ok so just upgraded the rom again for about the 12th time. (flas... morehey bro.. u said u updated your rom and installed adobe flashlite 3.1 ... are the vdos and flash content frm websites work fine now?
i just bought omnia a week ago but i cant play flash vdos online through my flashlite 2.1 preinstalled in it i guess.. how to upgrade Rom n all.. please guide no ? will really appreciate:)

katika, 30 Dec 2008I have lost my i900 samsung handbook.Could you remind me how i c... moremenu, settings, system, regional settings.

for sure go for Omnia much better than HTC.. i have both and i love my omnia

• katika

I have lost my i900 samsung handbook.Could you remind me how i can change the language option of the phone.

Have a Q: any free voice dialing app for Omnia? Ideas, suggestions? Thanks.

y think the samsungomnia its the best of the marchet
end y toold you all abauot the telefhone

• avd