Samsung i900 Omnia

Samsung i900 Omnia

• pakjan

Now i have problem with the touch screen not function , so anybody can help me..please

• osudad

I have had this phone for just under a year. I have had too get four replacements because of software issues already. DO NOT GET THIS PHONE! It is not worth the hassle. I am swapping for the Palm Pre Plus

• Dave101

I wanna buy a phone with touchscreen and so i have seen this phone but after looking at the opinions i am having second thoughts about this phone (operations and performance). Does the os and touchscreen sucks that bad or is it just okay? Please i need honest opinion

• JC

Terrance, 17 Apr 2010can u plse tell how to upgrade it to Windows 6.5 and to also loa... moreYou can find a "cook" rom of windows mobile 6.5 for your omnia in many websites. just type "windows mobile 6.5 omnia rom" on google and you'll see. there are actually many versions of it. You will also find many apps and other stuff for your Omnia on Modaco website.

Greetings from spain

• JC

EW, 13 Apr 2010Hi JC, I bought this phone 2 weeks ago, so far excellent wind... moreYou can find a "cook" rom of windows mobile 6.5 for your omnia in many websites. just type "windows mobile 6.5 omnia rom" on google and you'll see. there are actually many versions of it. You will also find many apps and other stuff for your Omnia on Modaco website.

Greetings from spain

• Stefan

The omnia is a pretty good phone, still it has a couple of downsides that can not be ignored. The touchscreen response is not so good and for messages, e-mails it's necessary to have a stilus and i don't think that the majority of people enjoys using it. I keep my omnia as a backup in case that my other phone brakes down.

The experience of using i900 Omnia is terrible.Problems facing:

-Signals issues.
-Hang up.
-Complicated to understand the functions.

• Amandeep

I am using oniai900 from last 16 months, on average it is not bad, its ability to maintain signal strength is realy bad, scale of 5 out of 10. Sysmtem hangs if nbot restated after every 2-3 days.
GPS works fine.email and other internet apps are also not so bad.

• Clinton

am i able to use my Samsung i900 Omnia as a 3g modum and link it up with my lap top as a pay as you go, instead of spending money on a 3g modum. I hope this question does not seem idiotic. I am not to familier with all the computer and cell phone jargin.

Stefan, 05 May 2010Does enyone know if the auto-rotate function can be switched-off... moreYes it can be cut off.
main menu> settings> system (tab at bottom) > motion sensor > manual

• vamp

Anonymous, 13 May 2010I currently own a samsung i900 an initially i thought this phone... morehow u get the win 6.5?? and how u install it coz i wanan get it and i dont know from where and how :( can u help me or any 1 help me , send me link or any site 2 download it and do it on my omnia

I currently own a samsung i900 an initially i thought this phone was horrible when i first got it and then i installed the wm6.5 rom and then all that changed...it is the greatest most powerful phone i have every owned..push email works perfectly, my messenger is flawless, and anything i can think of i can get it on my i900 currently i have a new media player, ps1 and vgba emulators they work flawlessly. battery reduces quickly however up still 40% after which the 40 last considerably long...in my opinion its all about what you want in your phone everything i didnt like i changed now i have no complaints if you hate the browser get another, hate the scrolling update your rom, hate the media player change it, hate the virtual keyboard again change it, hate the interface change it..after you do you find and incredible phone i sure did

• vamp

Kayce, 11 May 2010Guys, help me..I want to buy this phone next week because it's m... moreKayce im using this phone 1 year and its good phobe really and i like it , the camera is soo good , the sound is so clear , its soo good phone

• piter

how fast send a blutooth speed/
?

• range

My Wifi KEEPS SAYin that the neetworks are available but its not connecting plz help

• Kayce

Guys, help me..I want to buy this phone next week because it's my dream fone. But one of the lady from the mall who is selling fones told me that I should get rid of omnia because the motherboard and memory is easily broken and many buyers return the item to them.. Is that true? please help.....I want to buy this on saturday but I am having second thoughts now...

• taife32

mentoo, 06 May 2010what about touch screen?The touch screen is sensitive enough, but it seems the phone is not set for correct sensitivity so to increase sensitivity one needs to get a registry editor and increase sensitivity. After a few tweaks it becomes one of the best units money can buy from 2008 period.

• mentoo

what about touch screen?

• gold roger

shg i900 it's really hard.it's the chalanger of HTC HD2. my friend could't believe what he noticed when we were watching movies DVIX as DVDrip without converting them.

• melda

Farhad, 05 May 2010Its touch screen does not smooth like nokia. Its very hard. I ha... moreXPERIA X10 more fun then this it's also had 8.1 mega pixel