Samsung i900 Omnia

Samsung i900 Omnia

• omnia_lover

what do you need to install in order for gif images to move once you set it as your wallpaper in today screen?

• Jin Madera

David, 28 Sep 2009Thanks so muchno problems as long as i know the answer...

• David

Jin Madera, 28 Sep 2009START PROGRAM then look for the NOTES note the notepad okay ... moreThanks so much

• Jin Madera

David, 28 Sep 2009Guys I still have not gotten one to tell me how I can record sou... moreSTART
PROGRAM
then look for the NOTES
note the notepad okay
then choose the blank note
then under the note goto
MENU and click the VIEW RECORDING TOOLBAR
you can now record any sounds you make...gudluck

• David

Guys I still have not gotten one to tell me how I can record sound (not Video) from this fone. Pliz help!!!

• Jin Madera

Setsuka, 28 Sep 2009Thanks to Jin and Shadrach for your tips about Asphalt4,it defin... moreif you love gsensor games try the teeter promise you will be addicted hehehe complete the 32stages,hope you like it tol...

• David

How can I record sound on this phone, any ideas?

• nikra

i have this phone 1 year and its the best!!1never happen something!!

• Setsuka

Thanks to Jin and Shadrach for your tips about Asphalt4,it definitely is one of the coolest game for Omnia,works great at mine,just need time to get used to the game's control and you rock your Omnia w/ this game.
I wonder what else this Omni-device can do next.

• omnia_lover

Jin Madera, 27 Sep 2009im reading it...anyway i have a new tricks lately i play around ... moreyeah you`re right sometimes the battery tends to drain fast that`s why i always have a spare battery..hope that the rom update is true..and if its true then i already need to back up my files to my computer hehehe..

• Jin Madera

Ducks, 27 Sep 2009Hi Jin & Shadrach! Greetings! AS a new and proud owner of Omnia ... morei guess theres is to proper way to reset the counter of our cam instead if you find a tweak4cam maybe theres a chance but as far as i know you can change the defualt filename like DSC into current dates i think the credit belongs to bobobird,anyway gudluck ducks...

• Ducks

Hi Jin & Shadrach! Greetings! AS a new and proud owner of Omnia i900. I have not had enough time to explore all the features yet. Though, I got stuck witht he camera awhile ago. I noticed that everytime a took a shot the image counter generates a file number in sucession. Now my question is, HOW DO YOU RESET THIS BACK TO ONE (1)? I had checked the settings but there is no reset for the file counter. Really appreciate your support. Thanks in advance.

• Jin Madera

omnia_lover, 26 Sep 2009i think that our omnia will get the update of windows mobile 6.5... morei think your right they will upgrade thier winmobile into winmo6.5 by oct6 and then theres a rumor about the beta version of win7....hope this all true....

• Jin Madera

omnia_lover, 26 Sep 2009i think that our omnia will get the update of windows mobile 6.5... moreim reading it...anyway i have a new tricks lately i play around with the imatations of iphone interface to our omnia...but right now im using the moto interface its simple interface using the motorola hahaha you know what evrytime i check the forum monia never stop to fascinate me anyway im talking about the interface but regarding for the battery life hehehe you better carry a battery pack...godluck to all who wants to buy omnia...teka puro nalang ata away ung forum natin ah wala bang share ng info puro nalang batuhan...WTF

Dozie, 10 Sep 2009yes, I did it as you said but it sill in Frenchi think u have to learn french now in order to use it!

Shadrach, 14 Sep 2009Just like any gadget, it comes to a point when you get bored by ... moreu dont buy phones for fun only! u buy it for practical use to suit ur lifestyle.

Anna, 22 Sep 2009How am i going to solve this problem w/ using wifi: I am alre... moredid u try to pay ur bills?

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2009Great phone with cool features but windows mobile 6.1 is a headache.its a headache for those who dont how to use!