Samsung i900 Omnia

Samsung i900 Omnia

• Linda

Please can someone help... I am currently looking to get a new phone. 1.Can anyone tell me how old Samsung i900 is in SA. 2.Also do you think it is a great phone for doc viewing, emails, camera and GPS.
3. Is the gps maps available for SA. 4. Are gps software free? I need it for business as on the road constantly and must have a great pic. will appreciate your comments please. Many thanks.

• kyle

Shadrach, 11 Sep 2009How to change the pointer... 1. take note of the mouse pointe... morewhat is a reg editor and where do i find it?

• Shadrach

dmc, 10 Sep 2009hi u all, can sum one please help me...i cant open my navigator... moreA hard reset will do the trick. remember to cak up your files! =D

• Shadrach

kitok08, 11 Sep 2009i already tried that one dud but unfortunately there is still no luck Yeah as I told you reports say it doesn't work. I'll try to find out about this.

• Shadrach

Ducks, 11 Sep 2009Hi Jin & Shadrach! Greetings! I just bought my omnia i900 5 days... moreHow to change the pointer...

1. take note of the mouse pointer filename you wish to use.
2. Using a registry editor, got to HKLM/System/State/Samsung/Mouse
3. Change the Filename entry to the fil of your choice. It is best to take note of the original mouse pointer file there in case anything fails.

Please make sure you do a back up of your registry.

Editing the registry may damage your system if done incprrectly. Please edit the registry at your own risk.

• Shadrach

Ehsan, 11 Sep 2009Hi everyone, I bought my Omnia one week ago and I don't know wh... moreA lot of them...visit omniahub.com, samsung-omnia.org, modaco.com and you'll find tons of applications

• omnia_lover

Ehsan, 11 Sep 2009Hi everyone, I bought my Omnia one week ago and I don't know wh... morehey there Ehsan, if you want games and other applications for your omnia you could visit this site:

hope you this helps you..

• Chino

NAeem, 08 Sep 2009I am looking for microsoft voice command with serials .. any one... moreyah i do have them...

• kyle

tru ducks pls guys if any1 knows how to change it pls fill us in on how to do so

• Ducks

Hi Jin & Shadrach! Greetings! I just bought my omnia i900 5 days ago and was really enjoying exploring the features. It's really a great phone! while exploring the windows file, I noticed that there are a lot of mouse pointer designs. Now how do I change my current pointer? All that I can see on mouse settings are 4 way navigation and mouse.

• Ehsan

Hi everyone,
I bought my Omnia one week ago and I don't know what kind of applications it supports except JAR.
Omnia is equipped with Windows Mobile 6.1.Are there any softwares or applications compatible with this?
Thanx

anonymous, 10 Sep 2009does this phone is motion base?like the games?thnxxYes

• kitok08

Shadrach, 09 Sep 2009Ideally there is a tweak that allows you to set a bluetooth FTP ... morei already tried that one dud but unfortunately there is still no luck

• Jin Madera

any new tricks,anyone....

• fizz

this is the best phone in the market....wow...! :)

• anonymous

does this phone is motion base?like the games?thnxx

• dmc

hi u all,
can sum one please help me...i cant open my navigator...it says re-install it,.. bt i cant find the soft settings in my omnia i900...wht should i do?..

• ^^

does anyone know how can i type chinese and korean using omnia ?

• Dozie

Shadrach, 10 Sep 2009Do you mean it's still in french?yes,
I did it as you said but it sill in French

• Shadrach

Dozie, 10 Sep 2009yes i have star it, where should i goDo you mean it's still in french?