Samsung i900 Omnia

Samsung i900 Omnia

• Shadrach

tom, 06 Sep 2009old phone g800, new phone i900. how do i transfer phonebook (exc... moreI am not sure if the G800 can export phonebook from phone to PC and if ever, to what format. If there is an incompatibility issue, you can probably copy your G800 contacts to your SIM then transfer from SIM to i900...ctrude solution but it should work.

• thea

I have a hearing disability, I take a while to register" my phone is ringing, it's not a bird"
I NEED HELP.
How do I make the phone ring/twerp more than twice before the caller is send to voice mail.
I want the caller go to voice mail ONLY after it has rung at least 6-8 times
I can control -VOLUME-TUNE- but I can't set DURATION.
I could on my prvious phone.
If anyone can help perhaps you can email me direct at esthea@tpg.com.au

• Sheikh

hey guys,i agree dat omnia is the bst..i bought one such phone the day before yesterday and frankly speaking,i enjoyed all its features,its a real iphone killer..
but the prob is dat am unable to connect through the wi-fi..ive tried asking for assistance from the internet service provider,but was of no avail..even on forums,different ppl said they connected differently..and my settings do not match theirs..so am totally confused..

my sister connects to the net thru cable and i share it thru wireless via the wireless router at home..but am bieng asked about..."athentication type..data encryption..network key..and finally whether to use IEEE 802.1x network access cntrol or not..and if yes,then whick type of EAP.."

i would simply be very grateful to the one who could solve this out for me..thanks in advance,,waiting impatiently for the omnia master to post the reply by the way.. ;-)

• Sonia

omnia_lover, 05 Sep 2009hey there, you can install the SPB mobile shell its a must have ... moreheya wts this SPB cud u plzzz temme..... thnx :)

How do I enable cookies on my phone as I am unable to access certain internet sites?

• tom

old phone g800, new phone i900. how do i transfer phonebook (excess of 800) without ms outlook (do not have ms office)? Urgent

• setsuka

Has anyone encountered this? my image stabilizer don't work well,it can't capture fast moving objects clearly like most of autofocus camera,i barely noticed this ever since i used the phone,is it supposed to be like this?

• Jin Madera

adzerrific, 05 Sep 2009actually, i got it from a friend... it's an application that all... moreoh i c anyway i dont know that or i havent try that one...can u share where can i download that...thanks

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2008Does anyone knows how about it's processor????its processor 644 MGHZ ..

• adzerrific

Jin Madera, 04 Sep 2009are you talking about the tweaks2k2 adz,actually, i got it from a friend... it's an application that allows you to use other apps legally as long as you have the owner's consent. in my case i borrowed my friends Guitar Hero Mobile so that i can use it using his serial code.

• adzerrific

Jin Madera, 04 Sep 2009hey thats interest me,any links where i can install that apps yo... moreactually, i got it from a friend... it's an application that allows you to use other apps legally as long as you have the owner's consent. in my case i borrowed my friends Guitar Hero Mobile so that i can use it using his serial code.

Shadrach, 30 Aug 2009When you transfer to your phone make sure you know the folder to... moreokie, i go hav a try.. btw i use to download the game thro this http://www.mobileheart.com

Shadrach, 04 Sep 2009You can go to Samsungmobile.com to check for a firmware update. ... moreHey there, thanks for the reply. here are my versions.

PDA: i900DDIB1/DDIB1
PHONE: i900DDIB1
WiFi: S/W 0.4.3.1
H/W: 1.0
MAC: 00 0B 6C B1 71 B2

I tried the samsungmobile.com (India Site, thats where the phone is from)

They had no new firmware updates.

Any other suggestions?

• omnia_lover

Sonia, 04 Sep 2009Heya Avi its seems dat u hv been using OMNIA i900 for long time ... morehey there, you can install the SPB mobile shell its a must have for any omnia user. it has a professional layout for windows mobile and you can edit your own layout.if you want to knwo more then you can visit this link:

just scroll down and look for the serials in the comments of the users there.

OMNIA IS THE BEST!!

• hayajneh

Saint, 22 Jun 2009Hello, for those of you using this phone i just want to notify t... morehi i have the same problim now.....how do u fix ur problem

• Jin Madera

adzerrific, 03 Sep 2009to shadrach and jin, are you familiar with the application "Easy... moreare you talking about the tweaks2k2 adz,

• Shadrach

I'll wait for the official 6.5 release and see if it's any good.

• Sonia

Avi, 04 Sep 2009 This phone never stops to amaze me! There is not a single thin... moreHeya Avi its seems dat u hv been using OMNIA i900 for long time now.... i need ur help as m a new user... its been only 3 weeks i guess i hv been using this phone... but i haven't get time to explore it yet.... could u plzz temme some kool functions of it and temmme how to use them... i'll be obliged..... it supports windows 6.1 and ma PDA Version is i900DTHJ9/DTHJ9 and phone version is i900XXHJ9.....I GOT IT FROM AUSTRALIA.... :)

• Jin Madera

omnia_lover, 02 Sep 2009ms jin and shadrich just one question,windows already announced ... moreeven android can run in our omnia but with no phone part...meaning no calls no sms no signal its just a toy...thats the last time i have read about the android...but 6.5 will match the touch ui of iphone...but some bugs of course

• Jin Madera

Yudi, 02 Sep 2009The battery is very bad, it will be on for 24 hrs ONLY !!!!!!mine also....but try to flash it it will do good about it will last max of 1.5 days