Samsung J700

Samsung J700

• bagzdag

my bluetooth cant activat

• Soni Umar

good phone ... i like it

can any one tell me th email set up for this phone please including APN its driving me insane!! im on o2 network at have hotmail email address

i used this one for an year and then some !#!$@#%! snatched it away from me..
ahhh i miss it...

i love this phone its the best phone i know

• Brian

This is a good no-frills phone. I got this for my mom for $70CAD. Signal strength is excellent, battery is good as well. If you only need to use phone to text and talk, this is perfect.

• vignesh

• vignesh

samsung sgh j700 is so good it has thunder sound,good camera,good picture quality

• Chrissy

i am mixed emotions on this fone, i sort of love it bt it gives me problems as well. i have had it for a year and a half now. my main issue is that the bluetooth can take ages to turn on, and even then it wont even be on. otherwise, it was a pretty good fone to me.

• j700

shehroz, 29 Apr 2010the bluetooth in my device is dead, it takes time to activate bu... moreif the phone is so terrible then why buy it?

• Mr. Justice Memon Im

Im performing the duties as PA of Judge, im using J-700 from March 2009 but nothing, fault is achieved myself, im in tention how songs,vedio, as well as pic directly send in momory card?

• bad luck

i use this set last 1year...set is good...
but bluetooth is dead...battery is dead....sound system is not good for music lover.......only camera is good...so dear pls careful....

• shehroz

the bluetooth in my device is dead, it takes time to activate but never activates... ugly!!!

• kabelo

I am currently using the phone,the battery is always empty & the blue tooth is no longer working I bought it last year 2009 march.what seems to be the problem?im worried.

• diamond

had this phone for two years never breaks no mater what i do to it(Industructable)

• tebogo

tbose, 15 Apr 2010i need to open my phone i forgot the phone locki have been the phone j700 i must say what a good n reliable phone.its been 2 years since i have it.

• tbose

chris, 03 Sep 2008Someone please help, i forgot the phone unlock code n now I cant... morei need to open my phone i forgot the phone lock

my friend shorty has this mobile phone.

• DFG

playgirl, 06 Apr 2010i bought this phone on 30th august 2008 paying abit high amount.... moreflex cable needs to be changed¨!

brought tis fone its been a year
it wos easy 2 use