Samsung L700

Samsung L700

• Rizwan Ahmed

Hi got this cell just yesterday, great looking phone with good build quality, Feels rich to hold in hand! before this phone i was using samsung E251. was very used to it.. so dint find any difficulty in getting used to this new phone. E251 had very good signal reception as compared to L700. i dont know y i'm finding really poor signal reception in my phone as compared to everyother phone in my home.. i compared even with my friend's phone(which is of other make) I travel a lot as my college is far. so signal reception plays a very important role in my commute as reception keeps falling down.. but L700 is having really really poor reception.. I dont understand its the problem with only my handset or other L700 users going thru the same problem. I got it from "THE MOBILE STORE", from mangalore,India.. its brand new box piece, of which seal was opened by me itself.. dont know y i'm facing this signal reception problem as dint have any problem with my older phone with the same service provider..

any help or suggestion is always welcome!! People facing the same problems plz let know..

• yobraz

signal is very low,why?

• Akon

This is my handset from last april & i am fully satisfied with it. Battery backup, camera quality, music player, voice clarity etc. And now a days this is the most popular handset in our area.

• Rouvou

The worst mobile phone.......no signal at all!!!!

brankons, 29 Aug 2009Do anyone have a problem with network (signal)?My samsung L700 keeps loosing 3G signal then doesnt pick any signal at all

• kuku

Joseph rae, 28 Aug 2009Hi to all.im joseph rae of philippines. Let me tel u dat dis fon... moreso what i can do with the number *#6984125*#??

• Ashish

• brankons

Do anyone have a problem with network (signal)?

• DK

nice look but not give full value of money

• Mohsin

at all a KAMCHALAU mobile phone; lack installing application; sound quality is good; camera is good and above all some features lack behinds others phones,

• Joseph rae

Hi to all.im joseph rae of philippines. Let me tel u dat dis fone is d best. I hav instaled here bible,opera mini,etc. I can instal any game and aplication, just by downloading jar and jad. Try dis code. *#6984125*#. Its 1 of d step how 2 instal. Just contact me to learn how 2 instal. +639166081059 or alilijosephrae@yahoo.com

• ViCky

Do not buy it not a good set

• kiran

i wanted to downioad new games how to do

• kutralingam

sound quality good but chargeing problem one day only

• Shubham

I have a Yahoo account and want to configure it on my Samsung L700 Mobile.. Can someone guide me.. Waiting for Reply...

• Shubham

I Have a Yahoo mail account,... Can Somebody guide me how to Configure the account on Samsumg L700 mobile... Plz Guide...

• owen.laura

samsung L700 is a nice phone I use to buy coz all that I want to is is samsung L700 have..
what a nice phone...
buy it now..your not wasting your money if you have it..trust me..

• balveer

hi all? can anyone tell what is shozou account in samsung l 700 and how it works and how it is activated

• Gurdeep Singh Mander

risa, 24 Aug 2009hi all,,why i cant use the second camera for taking photo??Since it is a vga camera meant only to make 3G video calls, it can not be used to take ordinary images as primary camera do. Hope it helps!

• raj.doc

Hmmmm.....nice phone.....cool looks.... bt it would be better if we could change the main menu theme........