Samsung L700

Samsung L700

• rAjA

Jasdeep Singh, 11 Aug 2009Hey Guys...thanks to all for ur gentle comments.I had some quest... morehi, sound quality is too good in both ear phone & speakrs
l700 already have a google browser n gmail application pa....i think there s no possible 2 dwld gtalk!
mobile tracker is here.
really worthable 4 our money...:)

• rAjA

Shubham, 08 Aug 2009Hi, in the phone memory there is already a folder called Games a... moreu can install games n java applications throug ur gprs connection u go to mobile9,zedge,cell11& etc n dwld games. its very easy:)

• rAjA

Nidheesh, 12 Aug 2009Is it true that photos stored in the memorycard cannot be viewed... moreno nidheesh, in l700 we can move next photos by using right navigation n left navigatin key in both memory.there s no problem..:)

• rAjA

hi, 4 mr.Anonymous: l700 is superb n fantastic phone then xpres music series on nokia, in l700 we can talk more than 8hrs continuosly. really i talked more tan tat, samsung told as it has 9.30hrs talk time.
camera clearity s also superb compare tan any other 2mp camera, sound quality enough 4 us.it has 3g also. itz really worthable 4 our money.i use tis l700 from jan,09. till nw im nt having any pblm,my two f my mates r buy tis after my self. dnt hasitate 2 buy tis. if u lik tis l700 design, u can buy! all d best .....:)

• rAjA

hi, 4 akhila: l700 is superb n fantastic phone then xpres music series on nokia, in l700 we can talk more than 8hrs continuosly. really i talked more tan tat, samsung told as it has 9.30hrs talk time.

• ashok

which phone is better samsung l-700 or samsung s-3500
pls suggest me early

HI...m planning to buy samsung L700...what s ur opinion abt this cell? how will u compare this with nokia? m confused pls help...only u users can tell me whether i should go for it o i sould go for nokia xpress music....pls rely soon....thanku

• Gurdeep Singh Mander

AKHILA, 14 Aug 2009HI...m planning to buy samsung L700...what s ur opinion abt this... moreNokias are crap! I personally don't "hate" nokia. But i get very disappointed with their responsiveness. I mean see how slow do they work. Zooming an image for an example. Same old symbian firware and subsequent editions, updates n all that, & still lot of virusus to move around. Like they are meant only for nokia. I mean what is this??? I m more than happy with my samsung gadget :) nokia is nowhere before metal hunk. i really love it :)

• Aleksandr

kumar, 10 Aug 2009how i can down. games in l700 Only from wap sites, using gprs. :(

• AKHILA

• suyash

Nidheesh, 12 Aug 2009Is it true that photos stored in the memorycard cannot be viewed... morewell yes bro u can!! :)

• Nidheesh

Is it true that photos stored in the memorycard cannot be viewed continously by clicking next button? is it true??????????????? pls reply.......

• Jasdeep Singh

Sanchita u can try with passwd 00000000

• AMARENDRA PRATAP

Rizwan Ali, 26 Apr 2009Will anybody tell me to use the second camera of samsung L700. i... moreyour second camera is not for take a picture.......it is only for make a video call.....

• Sanchita

What is the unlock code of this phone ??? I just want to delete the default ringtone. Please help me.

• Dave

I bough mine in Turkey. It came with a 2GB memory chip included and appears that it can deal with chips up to 8GB. It had every thing I needed, USB cable, earphones, software, etc. The battery life is not 240 hours!!! I get about 24hrs max with no incoming calls. It may be that I need to change some settings, but, so far no one here can tell me how to do better.

• Jasdeep Singh

Hey Guys...thanks to all for ur gentle comments.I had some questions:

1.What about the sound quality of this phone with and without ear phones?

2.Is it possible to install Gtalk in this cell?

3.Is this cell having Mobile tracker?

Thanks in advance to the gentleman replying for it.

It has a ugly display, poor resolution, i hate samsung..

• AIKO

hei guys it looks fabulous im not sure but i think it will suit my needs.can any one tell me does it come with any memory card in box and how much memory is it

• kumar