Samsung M620

Samsung M620

• sajjad

how can i install programs in this phone?
please answere me /salam_sajjad2001@yahoo.com

• chic

sukant, 28 Aug 2009ho to download games help me n plz rply on sukantbetu@gmail.comto download game go to waptrick.com with your phone

• mimi

not bad,i use opera mini on it!

• marie-ann

faris, 28 Aug 2009this fon is the best that i use but the accessories hard to find... morehi faris u said dat da accessories of ths phone r hard 2 find.wen u connect da phone on the computer using a USB does it respond or r u havin problems 2

• varsh

to be very frank and open about htis phone... DONT EVER BUY IT... i bought it 7 montha ago and had to get it re- formatted alomost 4 times till now.. i have trashed the phone....

• faris

this fon is the best that i use but the accessories hard to find at malaysia.

• sukant

ho to download games
help me n plz rply on sukantbetu@gmail.com

• Samuel

DERRICK, 26 Aug 2009hey peopl! i just wana know if there is anyone who knows about m... moreCall you service provides so they can activate your sim's internet service.

• DERRICK

hey peopl! i just wana know if there is anyone who knows about m620 wap profile because, i cant log in to internet.... when i try to log in it says " check your wap profile" please help sadly me.

• werbb

hey every1...to those who knows the code for increasing the sound quality of this handset pls inform us..pls pls....plss..... its sound is very poor...!!!!!!!!!!!

• BATHABILE

derick, 21 Aug 2009hi every body. pls i want to kno if samsumg SGH-M620 Uses USB cord?yes it does use a usb cord

• derick

hi every body. pls i want to kno if samsumg SGH-M620 Uses USB cord?

• MAKHALE

Hi everyone
can somebody please help me how to add phasebook to my files,my contacts are 0784334285 atenartively e- mail me @ makhale@fourielaw.co.za

Thanks regard
mr makhale.

• Tahir Jabar

how ca i put or download games on this model?
i can't install any kind of games ...
can someone teach me or e mail me how...
To:-
taheee12@yahoo.com

• Roro

yes it vibrate but you must go to settings then choose sounf settings then incoming call then chose what you want anf make vibrate itís agood phone but Icanít find to it any themes

• capt tanshed

design is almost ok. music and earfone are nice but why ther is no equaliser.

• zozo

do m620`s vibrate??
i bought my mum and cousin and bouth of them dont vibrate as they dont have profiles

please help

• natasha

this is a cool phone if you just like making and recieving calls and sending sms's.
it's such a stylish looking phone and the battery lasts me quite a long timw as well.i give it an 8/10

• artist13

hey people, ths phone isnt so bad, the lcd is fine and the slide mechanism has been holding up quiet wel. however, the camera is a lil bad and wen using opera mini as my browser the network is constantly cut off.. the music player is ok, bt dnt expect any bass on da headsets..

• edz

i had a plan to buy this M620 phone, but after reading some negative comments about the features of this phone, no doubt, i changed my mind.