Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

• Ypk

I am about to purchase this Galaxy P1000. But I have doubt on the battery life. Can any body tell me how long for the stand by and how long for the talk...

Thanks in advance.

• Mayu

Hi Mobile Experts,
i have galaxy tab. I always use blutooth headset to talk people.
i mean my Tabs blutooth 24hrs on.
will it reduce my phone life? blutooth system in tab?

dear all your valuable suggestion required.

• Onwan

I just got this unit today and have waited a long time to make my comments after owning the Apple iPad for some weeks as well till date. I can summerise my opinion in one sentence; This is the ideal tablet.

I have read people who don't even own the ipad write about the screen size - I can tell you right now that the 7" is the ideal screen size, Its an amazing discovery.

The swype input is nothing short of a masterpiece a very serious convenience especially with writing a review like this one.

The tablet comes loaded with everything an average user would ever need; news, maps and very importantly an email software that makes you even abandon the inbuilt google mail software.

Now to even know that you can send SMS messages, subscribe to and renew your 3G access and even make calls is simply mind blowing. Ipad is a complete waste of money, and I understand why this is more expensive than an ipad. This is a total tablet and a total communications solution while the ipad is an oversized handicap for any one needing a communications solution.

Please buy this; I have both this and the ipad and this is freedom while the ipad is simply a handicap and an oversized bondage. The ipad is a "special" rubbish while this is a sophisticated communications tool.

I own a HD2 and so I really appreciate the swype, I own the iphone 4 also (that's the only way you can load airtime on the dim to activate our renew a 3g subscription with an ipad)

I regret the waste of time and money on the ipad but the joy of this makes me really happy.

I hope this helps someone.

accuro100, 06 Dec 2010Just bought it a few days ago. Looks like a solid machine. Sadly... morecan turn on camera from camera setting via self-shot.

• kishore buddha raju

type the five digit code which is *#0*# . when u type this code, u will get several on screen options. tap on the vga or the secondary cam option. ur front facing camera will work. to check the flash for the back camera, u can tap the mega camera option. kish...

• Jenny Lim

I heard Samsung Tab only able to input Chinese and English language (Singapore), but is there any 3rd party software that I can type and read Korean and Japanese?
Thanks for your advise.

• calibro9

Apple iPad 3G vs. Samsug Galaxy Tab Video Review

• Jim

Hi,
I'm kinda concerned with the battery life of my tab.
Been using it for almost two weeks now and I always have to connect my charger every after 2 days to recharge it.
I recharge it when it reaches 10% battery life and it takes, on the average, 3.5 - 4hrs to fully recharge my Tab.
Here's my average daily usage of my tab:
Games: 15 - 30mins
Voice Calls: 15-30mins
Wifi + Browser: 10mins
SMS: 40 SMS/day

and here are other info:
Screen timeout: 30secs
I clear my RAM (level 2) every time I use an app that consumes a lot of RAM(games, gallery, etc...)
My first time charging: 4hrs

Is this normal or should I contact a local Samsung store to have my battery checked?
Are there any app savailable to help prolong my battery life?

thanks thanks

• accuro100

Yuve, 06 Dec 2010This is the best tablet phone I have ever seen. Please believe m... moreJust bought it a few days ago. Looks like a solid machine. Sadly, nobody seems able to start up the front camera( the one facing the user) for video call. Downloaded skype, which I find great from using on the PC - sadly, did not manage to start a video call - maybe it's me, but all reviews skirt around this issue. Anybody can assist to get the front camera running?

• Yuve

Willie, 05 Dec 2010Is the vedio call loud and clear ? This is the best tablet phone I have ever seen. Please believe me I bought this after a deep deep deep analysis on other brands

Thanks,
Yuv

• Vicky

Pratik Manduskar, 03 Dec 2010Hi Guys, 5 days before i wanted to buy a lappy intsead of comp.... moreDude buy d tab if you are goin 2 use it jut 4 fun....4 business needs dere's no better frend dan a lappy....

Pratik Manduskar, 03 Dec 2010Hi Guys, 5 days before i wanted to buy a lappy intsead of comp.... moreare u insane?? u gotta go for a laptop maaan!!!

• Willie

Is the vedio call loud and clear ?

Pratik Manduskar, 03 Dec 2010Hi Guys, 5 days before i wanted to buy a lappy intsead of comp.... moreIf you don want windows or usb or any other computer like features then go for the tab, U'll need pc to sync any way.

• hardeep sidhu

Pratik Manduskar, 03 Dec 2010Hi Guys, 5 days before i wanted to buy a lappy intsead of comp.... morei think tab is better one

• amit

Nasruddin Aziz, 29 Nov 2010Samsung galaxy tab can connect with LCD projector ?Hi,

I also want to know whther p1000 can be connected to the projector??

• tan

can anyone tell me is the handfree speaker phone lound ?

• Suggestion

Pratik Manduskar, 03 Dec 2010Hi Guys, 5 days before i wanted to buy a lappy intsead of comp.... morelAPPY goes the best rather than TAB

• VINOD

I have purchased Galaxy Tab today from UNIVERCELL TELE COMMUNICATION PVT LTD KERALA. Realy this is a wonderfull experiance.because last one week iam waiting for update my wave.very happy to inform that my updation is absoutly right.........

• aayush

is tab etter or apple ipad?