Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

• Ken Masters

This TAB is awesome, does everything an iPAD does and more, including CALLS. best of all, i got it for my birthday hahahahahhaaa...

• nigbo

because tis TAB have phone function...

• jayr

distributor, 24 Nov 2010i dont understand why this TAB is here . why we dont have IPAD... morebecause samsung tab can make phone calls (on wireless network) unlike the ipad and other tabs.

• op

If i enable market app as its given in the link, will i lose the warranty for tab or not.

Guys plz help me

• tom

any website for downloading free games and apps for.tab. I dont hav market app in my tab.

• jansel

is the battery replaceable?

• HARI VSRC SHARMA

the galaxy tab phone ok.but it needs a lot of sophisticated specifications still more in built-it.
the storage memory not enough.it requires more built-in up-to 128gb-1ooogb.and extended up-to 5000tb.the satillite radio global,global time on moving earth emblem depicting day and night.global languages voice translator,global languages dictionary,global nook n corner spots navigator,in built stored all old gold hindi film songs,film vedios,qwalies,regional film songs and films.desired essential.thickness should some more thin less than 10mm.i request the samsung administration introduce future century phone with the above more additional features with less moderate price in global market early.

• Dong

distributor, 24 Nov 2010i dont understand why this TAB is here . why we dont have IPAD... moreIt's also a phone. iPad can't do network calls, just 3g data.

cause galaxy tab is a large sized mobile phone, but others are not.

• distributor

thanks to everyone , for me is sad cause lovely SONY ERICSSON will not make TAB´S , so right now i preffer HP TAB.

• Mohti

distributor, 24 Nov 2010i dont understand why this TAB is here . why we dont have IPAD... morebecause its a fone as well unlike other tabs available.
ipad is NOT a phone and thats why its not listed

distributor, 24 Nov 2010i dont understand why this TAB is here . why we dont have IPAD... moreoh my, to put things very simple, the galaxy tab is so far the biggest "smartphone" released.

distributor, 24 Nov 2010i dont understand why this TAB is here . why we dont have IPAD... morebecause the galaxy tab is a GSM PHONE, The rest u mentioned are not, only GSM PHONES are featured in GSM ARENA.

• Constantine

distributor, 24 Nov 2010i dont understand why this TAB is here . why we dont have IPAD... moreIt's really simple. The website is called gsm-arena and Samsung Tab is the only device that features GSM from the ones you've mentioned.

And I don't think the Apple guy have never use samsung before, do you think Apple can only dominate this kind of stuff. hahahahahahaha..... hey dude check the spec again.

• Tudor

Anonymous, 21 Nov 2010have u ever used apple.....according to u tft display is better ... moreThe LED display is a terrible battery eater. The TFT display is more economic so the battery lasts longer, considering that SGT is not only a tablet but also a phone. A GSM phone. So the comparrison is useless. Is like comparing apples :) and oranges. SGT is a tablet-phone with camera, video recording etc etc and iPad is just a tablet.

• Tudor

distributor, 24 Nov 2010i dont understand why this TAB is here . why we dont have IPAD... moreSamsung Galaxy Tab is not just a tablet. It is a phone. A GSM phone. Thats why SGT is on GSMArena and other tablets don't.
The merrit belongs of course to Samsung to think about a 7 inch tablet-phone, covering both sides of the users needs. Except Dell, no one else did this. Respect Samsung !

• distributor

i dont understand why this TAB is here .
why we dont have IPAD or HP tab OT ACER , LG ETC.
why only samsug tab ? i really dont understand .
OR GMS ARENA IS ON SAMSUNG´S SIDE ?

• anon

been using for 3 weeks and I love the tab

• Jason

I think this device is great. A good competitor for the iPad. I really wanted to buy one, but seeing as I need a replacement for my cellphone, I think it's too big for the job. I don't wanna be carrying a bag everywhere, either.