Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

• Viking

Anonymous, 21 Nov 2010have u ever used apple.....according to u tft display is better ... moreYou're saying us fool! Awright, but do you know, a LED display reduces battery drainage than a TFT display?

On seeing this phone I am looking forward to a phone with 21 or 22 in panel. WOW! What will they call it? EYE-board, EYE-panel, *-board read- Star-board....mmm. I have coined aome names.Any takers?

• jo anne mondragon

far better than ipad and the upcoming blackberry playbook. I loooove it. Thank i samsung

samsung 10 inch tab / phone is coming early 2011

• BASHAYER

which is better samsung tab or i pad (apple ) ... i want to buy one of them but i am confused ? so please help me!

price very high...sorry samsung.

outdated at the time of release!!!!

TFT screen only!

3mp camera!

must wait for the next version - it will come soon!

i wrather a archos tablet 10 inches android tablet or 9 inche windows 7 tablet . Set up linux and here we go

• Nokia4ever

All these years, I have used only nokia phones. But ever since Galaxy s has came in Market, I believe that it has what it needs to compete apple products. I recently used a Galaxy Tab, and I am impressed. This is a netbook replacement device.. If you don't mind the size, you can even use this as phone. In Canada, they don't offer unlimited internet, otherwise I would never even buy a pc if I have this. If Samsung keep coming up with such incredible devices, the day is not far when it will become world's top selling and quality product making company.

Mike, 08 Nov 20101 million times better than Apple'shave u ever used apple.....according to u tft display is better than led display...hahahahaha...fool..

• amrorphy

when p1000 will be sold in Egypt what about the difference between p1000 screen and the s8500 wave s.amoled screen is it better or not .

The Spec On The GPS is incorrect it has it's own GPS it's not A-GPS

• ricky wong

Just bought the Tab from Verizon last night. Sold my Droid X to buy it and went to a "regular" cell phone. I figure I can do everything I did on the Droid X with the Tab and do it bigger. I think it is beautiful. And I chose it over the ipad because of its portability. It fits in my purse so it is really easy to take anywhere. I got the black leather case that doubles as a kickstand.

Because I have had a Droid, Droid Incredible and a Droid X, I am very familiar with Android. But not with this particular device's capabilities. Came across http://www.mygalaxytab.net looks promising, but my first goal is to figure out how to get a movie onto it as I want to watch one on a plane trip next week. Going to L.A. for Thanksgiving.

Like I wonder how much data it will take to download one. That sort of thing. Is the 16 micro card big enough to several movies.

• phoneaddict

Hi Everyone,
Just to let you guys know that I've had this tab/phone for 3 weeks now and so far I have now complains. The native youtube doesn't show all videos that you search for which is quite a shame, due to licencing I think. But when you install SKYFIRE, open youtube from bowser, the video that you want is there and it plays too. Awesome. Sold my (32G/WIFI IPAD) for it, as it destroyed 2 of my sim cards. Need to get them replaced by carrier.

• raaz

Galaxy tab is awesome features

• Anbu

i have used htc, blackberry, iphone so far. all touch screens. i feel tab is very good. worth for the money.

• Mayoof

Celine, 19 Nov 2010Can someone here tell me whether theThinkfree Office in this pho... moreyes you can edit ms office applications.

• Celine

Can someone here tell me whether theThinkfree Office in this phone is an Editor or only a Viewer ??
Thanx

does it support skype video calls ? i need answer please ?