Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

• Ngocsuong

My phone has already set up 3G. But I can't make a video call , why ?

• tt

keep doing it good samsung

• puke man

Silke, 14 Nov 2012My PC does not recognize the tablet when I plug it into the USB.... moreinstall samsung kies mini to your phone

• shey

coffee_prinz, 08 Jan 2013Happy New Year! My tab automatically shuts down though it's stil... moreI'm having thesame problem.

• rahul kasare

samsung gt-p1000 was not zooming. what can i d.

coffee_prinz, 08 Jan 2013Happy New Year! My tab automatically shuts down though it's stil... moreyou need to replace a battery

• coffee_prinz

Happy New Year! My tab automatically shuts down though it's still full of battery energy as what the indicator shows me, then whenever I turn it back on while the tab is reading the SD card it'll shut down again. What is the problem here? How can I solve this? PLEASE HELP.

Wifi is A/B/G/N. 2,4GHz and 5GHz

• Yours Truly

I have a Galaxy Tab P1000 but it gives me problems all the time. It is a nice phone to have with all the features that it does but my battery dont last. There must be something wrong with my device. I charge the phone it shows full only to find out after 1hour of either taken now and then photos or playing my favourite song, the phone just shoot off. have taken it is but it still doing same thing. I cannot really say that I enjoy now having a nice device like this but it dont give me the satisfaction it should.

• Hackulozano22

its nice but i have a suggestion for buyers you may check the Myphone Mypad2 its nicer than this SGT P1000 cause its upgraded than this you may compare if you already check the Myphone Mypad2.

• A Khan

Umar said khan, 28 Dec 2012Dear has it skype video chatting available for this tab? plzyes skype video call have and good quality

• Bee

This tab work fine, but I still have problem with version 2.3.3. this tab should be at least ICS version. because I have some problem such as the way this device do the screenshot, some apps don't support, and so on.
Samsung should think about it again!!!!!!!!!!!!
The biggest problems is version, because some people get break after install custom room!!!!!!!!!!!

• Umar said khan

SAMEER SAEED, 24 Dec 2012samsung galaxy tab gt p 1000 is excellent alwayse work email ... moreDear
has it skype video chatting available for this tab? plz

• Umar said khan

has it skype video chatting available for this tab? plz

• Watson

Hai.... somebody pls tell me tat how to connect dis tab to TV as its gotta TV out feature in it???

when i open my galaxy..it show phone icon,warning icon and computer icon..how to solve it?please help me..

• Hero

For all those who are looking for ICS or Jelly bean,there are no official updates above 2.3.

However, there are custom ROMS avaialble like Cyanogenmod,AOKP.

Google them for further help

• SAMEER SAEED

samsung galaxy tab gt p 1000
is excellent alwayse work
email chatting facebook yahoo messenger all
sameer saeed

• jaycee

Lucky me, I have bought a tab second hand but looks like brand new, it has cyanogenmod 9 onto it, where in I do have a ICS OS

Hope to have a JellyBean OS soon but I don't know how to install it. Hope I can install it myself..

Hehe..

how to upgrade to jelly bean, is it available on android market for this tab because i need to know