Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

• Marko

Can someone please tell me about battery life?

• Khadim

AnonD-15722, 30 Jul 2011Hi... galaxy tab P1000 does not have ringtones? gsmarena shows r... moreSearch for Zedge in Market

• Davi $uk$e$

Galaxy Tab is excellent. I have been using it for months without any problems so far. Just some apps force close, maybe incompatible with the OS. Features quite complete. Just one thing, I still have not found the way to connect Galaxy Tab Samsung to a projector to do a presentation. Anyone here please share if you know how ! Thanks so much before.......

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2011"I need the honestly word!!!!!! Any one can help me and tel... moredude u can update galaxy tab to 3.0 via odin or
to 2.3 go to utube

• Ran

AnonD-15935, 01 Aug 2011Can you please let me know how could I possibly turn-off the scr... moreHaha try to search on google.

Can you please let me know how could I possibly turn-off the screen-saver in your unit? I don't remember turning it on, and now I don't know how to turn it off - it eats too much battery power, it's really annoying!

If you don't know what I am talking about, do you have a service center in the Philippines? Possibly within the Makati, Manila or Global City area?

Thanks.

• ty

Guys I'm getting one in 2 days, and I can't freaking wait!!! Iv done some research, and it has every thing a phone and laptop has... Just better! Its faster, smaller, and practical!

Now why get anything else. The motarola boom, ipad, are also good. But the sam give u it all aswell, and its cheaper. Now y not? Haha..

Later guys

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2011"I need the honestly word!!!!!! Any one can help me and tel... moreNow P1000 has ginger for ASEAN region P1000DXJPE has been released in June 2011 you can check www.samfirmware.com if you want to check latest firmware. this is official firmware. but you can upgrade it too via KIES

• Anurag

Val, 29 Jul 2011Pls can dis phone run java,can opera 4.2 work freeObviously you are saying about galaxy tab.
It can run Opera 10 and 11 brilliantly.

• mark

almost like ipad, very handyble not like ipad. very recommended to use

For thewatcher!!!!

Thanks for ur previous post, it's very helpful for me. Can u help me 1more thing? In cambodia Can update from 2.2 to 2.3(ginger) already or not yet?

Thanks in advance.

• an

AnonD-15575, 29 Jul 2011I personally have one.. All i can say is that its a phone + tab... moreI'm using skype with my new Samsung tab but why I can't see my sister?were just only talking.pls.someone answer me

• Karthi

Im thinking to buy this tablet.. but, before that i just wanna know the battery backup of this phone.. so, users who r using this tablet please tell me the exact battery backup of this one.. Your answer is very important to me please..

Thanking you..

• dhinka chika

nice tablet phn forever.....................

• ritu

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2011"I need the honestly word!!!!!! Any one can help me and tel... moreit is not a good phone as i have purchased it . there are many problems i am facing and they are :
1. battery problem
2. it hangs very frequently .
3. camera is not at all good.
4. very heavy to operate.
5. no f.m . means radio
6. we have to alws apply Bluetooth for talk .
7. we cannot play games more than 20 min. it hangs till death i mean you have to take out battery and thn place it again.
8. messages are sent to different people by contact eror. some eror no idea. but yes messages are sent to wrong people.
according to ome dnt buy it it is not worth buying,

• Dhanno

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2011"I need the honestly word!!!!!! Any one can help me and tel... morePlz dont go for tab. It has only 3mp camera. Its really problematic to carry everywhere coz its big one. U should buy galaxy $2

Hi... galaxy tab P1000 does not have ringtones? gsmarena shows ringtones N/A...? can anybody help please? i want to buy this tablet?
Thanks

• captnis

Can anybody help? Does P1000 have ringtones? it is showing N/A in gsmarena. Thanks

• vas

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2011"I need the honestly word!!!!!! Any one can help me and tel... moreHonestly mate, buy ipad 2. its much better than galaxy tab. I won both, ipad 2 waay better than g. Tab

• moon sun

everyone if you know, how to put myanmar font into samaung galaxy tab..Couls you help me plzz...