Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

• Ananz

toper, 17 Jun 2011Im from philippines... features are great... there are lots of f... moreIt really works for doing such thing in this Tab...?

• dr sageer

Where is the so called ' gingerbread ' ? for the tab p 1000

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2011Is it normal for this tab if always hang and restart itself. Thi... moreReplacing the samsung home screen app by another home popular home application solved that for me.

• chris

how to install games in tab p/zzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me

• 09152983075

AnonD-11099, 16 Jun 2011So far so good. Two things that I don't like is that the camera ... morethats true...

• toper

Im from philippines... features are great... there are lots of free applications at android market... as a teacher, now i can creat/edit my word document, excel, and power point presentations anytime, anywhere...

• vijay

Hi Everybody, I need a clear explanation about multiple applications working at a time ?, if it is can we view at a time on the split screen.(I mean is the screen splits two or more parts depends on the applications required like that) .

• monick

m!, 17 Jun 2011how can i connect to internet via mobile??i can't still figure o... morehow i connect to skype

• m!

how can i connect to internet via mobile??i can't still figure out.pls help.tnx.

• Rise

Im planning to buy this gadget in urgent- and I realy need your opinion guys!
I will be using this gadget in doing my business, Like presentation as my press mat gadget.
Is it advisable for me 2 use this Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab?
please give me a friendly advice!

• jase

fairy, 12 Jun 2011does galaxy tab support lcd projector connection?You should try a projector that is USB compatible so that it will enable your hand held gadget be linked to it. However, resolution might not turn out to be as expected compared to using a pc or netbook for full presentation. But bottomline is you can still use it with a projector. Try the PALM 3MM, it works for mobile gadgets and is very light and compact.

• aj

does the tab has PDF >>>

• raja

Awesome, Its complete package ,it caters all ,gender demographic, name what you want and its on fingertips

Is it normal for this tab if always hang and restart itself. This prob also hppen for the first day im use it. Is it normal?

So far so good. Two things that I don't like is that the camera doesn't have zoom capabilities and the phone calls, as expected, not good. Quite inconvenient for me when taking calls. The rest of the features are great!

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2011What mouse ???mcrosoft 500 bluetooth mouse

• TENGBORLENG

Could not ask for more if battery life is longer than 6 hours for heavy internet/browsing usage =(

I use this device so much on watching live streaming and connecting to my social sites

• 2004-22707

Chris, 14 Jun 2011Where can I get free downloads for the GT-P1000. Like Facebook e... moreyou may check on your appstore

• Adam

fairy, 12 Jun 2011does galaxy tab support lcd projector connection?yes but you have to buy an extra rca cable.
i used it, its super

• mnnm

no comment about the person who wants to install symbyaaaaaaaaaaaaaan