Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

• azlan

How to configure remotely with our PC at office using Galaxy Tab.

• bntl

Why my tab can't download skype?

• BRIJ

Chris, 14 Jun 2011Where can I get free downloads for the GT-P1000. Like Facebook e... moreYes you can go to market and download the app

• Atif kumhar

salam
if I use multi applications like chat , web surfing , music player and video watch at the same time , how much hour battery will work?

Where can I get free downloads for the galaxy tap-P1000. like office or updata

• Chris

Where can I get free downloads for the GT-P1000. Like Facebook etc.
Thanks

• Cambodia

great great great tab but with task killer battery is working down and if without task killer battery is running down and of you are a heavy user like me battery is jump down. can i install symbian in this tab? i think it will be great tab

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2011I have connected aMicrosoft bluetooth mouse with it as well as a... moreWhat mouse ???

• abc

I can't install for tab from apps and games in android market.
pls any tell me anybody if intalld.

• gtab

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2011which part of the globe?i'm from ireland. still no update? i think their VERY slowly rolling it out, much delayed than pronounced.

• gtab

abc, 09 Jun 2011I checked Kies and there is no firmware updates.i'm from ireland. just check from time to time, you'll have it soon. not much difference in performance as i see it.

AnonD-10449, 09 Jun 2011Hi Guys, I am planing to buy an phone where i will be able to... moreI have connected aMicrosoft bluetooth mouse with it as well as a bluetooth keyboard and it works well

• Cekgubaek

I want to buy this tablet soon, but i want to knw either th navigation in this tablet free fo life time o need to buy?

• fairy

does galaxy tab support lcd projector connection?

• Bill

I got mine a few days ago and it is great. Gaming is really cool, I hav tried angry birds and Hanwrite Sudku for instance and they both render perfectly.

• ... !

Anonymous, 11 Jun 2011I just bought mine. Its coooooool!have fun !! :)

anyone, 10 Jun 2011i hopeing to buy samsung glaxy tab...this tab can make vedio ca... moreYes can make but only using the back camera not the front one :D

I just bought mine. Its coooooool!

• jimmy

does anyone know how to download game need for speed for this tap? And i cn't find appbrain app market on my market so how could anyone help me out this? And one more thing how to update market?

Alapoti (Nigeria), 10 Jun 2011A friend just got Galaxy tab p1000 and I must tell you, it more ... moreTanks for your reply,

I will be purchasing one soon i have heard Samsung is launching galaxy tab with 8.9in screen so the price is expected to come down for the 7in one so i will take once it hits the market and i think the tab will be definitely better than Netbook.

Felix