Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

I just bought mine. Its coooooool!

• jimmy

does anyone know how to download game need for speed for this tap? And i cn't find appbrain app market on my market so how could anyone help me out this? And one more thing how to update market?

Alapoti (Nigeria), 10 Jun 2011A friend just got Galaxy tab p1000 and I must tell you, it more ... moreTanks for your reply,

I will be purchasing one soon i have heard Samsung is launching galaxy tab with 8.9in screen so the price is expected to come down for the 7in one so i will take once it hits the market and i think the tab will be definitely better than Netbook.

Felix

• anyone

i hopeing to buy samsung glaxy tab...this tab can make
vedio call on yahoo messenger ? plse tell me...other wise not usefull.......

• jimmymanson

Why i cnt find appbrain app market on my tap? Could anyone help me? And i cnt find on the market. It sad for me. And dies anyone know how to upgred market? Or version?

• Alapoti (Nigeria)

AnonD-10449, 09 Jun 2011Hi Guys, I am planing to buy an phone where i will be able to... moreA friend just got Galaxy tab p1000 and I must tell you, it more than all you can imagine. You can install free apps and games downloaded from the android market, watch movies for 9 hours without needing to charge,connect external keyboard via bluetooth (cant tell of a mouse for now), send SMS, make calls and browse the net via WLAN, 2G, 3G and bluetooth. P1000 is more than just a phone: I think it actually meant to free you from carring your laptop/netbook around. Bigger than any phone (small than Ipad and netpads though).Please get one if you can. It'll be a venture you'll never regret.
Kudos to SAMSUNG!

• Hellboy

hi.p1000 is very bad.i dont like that .i like apple tab that is bigger and new thechnology . :)

• gtab

abc, 09 Jun 2011I checked Kies and there is no firmware updates.where you from? just wait a little more. also thought that it will never come but it did anyway. was tempted to flash it before but am afraid cos i heard some people bricking theirs from doing it. i'm from ireland by the way.

• amy

Hi
I want to buy galaxy tab p1000 however i am bit skeptical about macahine performance. I need to know about if i run erp software along with MS outlook, Skpe, browsing and gtalk simultaneously. Is this machine is capable enough to run all these without any error.

Please reply me.....

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2011which part of the globe?I'm from ireland. Still looking for differences from froyo. Most are small visual and a bit more stable in terms of performance. Where are you from?

• wasik ovee

using tab, its awesome and very fast :)

gtab, 08 Jun 2011Good news! The official Galaxy tab firmware update is now downlo... morewhere are you at? i mean which country?

gtab, 08 Jun 2011Good news! The official Galaxy tab firmware update is now downlo... morewhich part of the globe?

Hi Guys,

I am planing to buy an phone where i will be able to surf net with good speed and to work on XL files as well as to play games. I just checked this phone and i loved it i wanted to know if we can attach an external keyboard or mouse to it if needed. And if TAB would be an better option then HTC desire.

Pls help me frnds i am in an urgent need and have to buy it in an weeks time.

Waiting for your reply.....

• abc

gtab, 08 Jun 2011Good news! The official Galaxy tab firmware update is now downlo... moreI checked Kies and there is no firmware updates.

• nissy

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2011guyz plz i need a site where i can get cool hd games... plz reply.not sure if its in hd, but try wapdam.com... reply if u got through

guyz plz i need a site where i can get cool hd games... plz reply.

• nissy

This device u can actually play arcade games, like St. Fighter, and even drive with Need for Speed gaming just like PS2 and ps3.. if u r a gamer, then u would love it...

• snmhenriques

gtab, 08 Jun 2011Good news! The official Galaxy tab firmware update is now downlo... moreHi, I have a P1000 I could not find any update on kies,which country are you in and how can I update it?Please advise

• dss13

gtab, 08 Jun 2011Good news! The official Galaxy tab firmware update is now downlo... moreGingerbread update confirmed for Indonesia. Mine is using Gingerbread now, update via KIES just today. Plug the phone into USB, running KIES, update firware - very simple. Make sure to remove/unactivate all clock alarm before upgrading or you will lose all update progress and start from zero % if any of the alarms ringing in the middle of the update process (like i had).