Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

• wazzzaaaaa

if galaxy tab p1000 can be upgrade from froyo to gingerbread?

Nawar, 31 May 2011Hi every body, my simple question is can I connect external Hard... moreno man u cant connect tab with external hdd or pendrive. this tab does not suppor usb otg(on the go) u can exten 32 gb via external memory card.

Anonymous, 03 Jun 2011anyone knows how to use the secondary camera for capturing photo... morein camera option shoot mode > self shoot after u can use secondary front camera to capture photo. gorila glass is pretty hard if u are single user then no need to screen protector.

• carrier

@anonymous
to use the second camera, u need to click camera, while you are in the camera mode, look at th screen on your upper left icon-click it, you can see some choices, just on the last item, then u are now using the second camera

• Maseeha

Yogei, 31 May 2011I am really confused whether this device can be used to make cal... moreYes you can make calls and send sms . Galaxytab

• hamido

very good computer and mobile.. fantastic

• 2004-22707

My keyboard seems to be different from the pictures of this P1000. Can somebody help me with this.. my keyboard seems to small compare with other P1000

• bugy

Anonymous, 03 Jun 2011anyone knows how to use the secondary camera for capturing photo... moreOPen camera then select settings and select self shot, you can use the front camera for taking pictures

anyone knows how to use the secondary camera for capturing photos? how? the gorilla glass is true! it's scratchless! :)

• M H

Hi every body,mr Ganesh about you question yes you can use Gtalk video and skype video calls .
and you can make calls from it,send and receive sms?

• cpw

thea, 02 Jun 2011Can i use the whatsapp messenger in this? yes u can use whatapp messenger

• Levent Erdem

I am using an HTC which is working with Windows 6.5 . If I buy Samsung Tablet with Android , Can I forward all my info and connections from HTC to Tablet without any problem. Thanks for the help .

• 2004-22707

devilgurl87, 01 Jun 2011can i play FB games on this tab?No...

• thea

Can i use the whatsapp messenger in this?

• Anniyan

Android Latest Version Official Release .

Yogei, 31 May 2011I am really confused whether this device can be used to make cal... moreIt takes some hackery but you can make calls from it. Messaging is native if you have service through a carrier.

Yogei, 31 May 2011I am really confused whether this device can be used to make cal... moreWho told you there is "no support for voice" ?

• 2004-22707

My virtual keyboard seems to be small. Can somebody help me maximize the size of the keyboard..?

• cel

Can Samsung Galaxy Tab operate in Chinese O/S ?

• Yosri

Yogei, 31 May 2011I am really confused whether this device can be used to make cal... moreGalaxy Tab in United State cannot make calls, others countries can. http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-tab/2405­98-why-us-version-cannot-make-phone-calls.html

However, you can hack it, if you got the guts. http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/10261-us-galaxy-­tab-can-now-make-phone-calls/