Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

• cambodia

i have a problem with my galaxy tap, when I open camera it can not show something but can take photo as normally why? and how can I fix this problem? please help me. thanks in advance

• JAGDEEPAK SINGH

in specifications , there is no alert to ring .
could any body tell me when the call is incomming which alert is keep on ?

• Jopay171980

Guys does anybody encountered a problem while playing music or videos on thier Tab? after a while when I try to play either a music or a video, I get an error message saying "Unable to play, file format is not supported." Though when you try to refresh the tablet everything's back to normal. Any suggestion guys? Thanks c",)...

• echinwf

Used Tab for sometime, battery is suck, last only half day. Screen resolution also not good, under bright sun can see much.

• elix

sorry ı saw resolution now

• elix

where is resolution

• jinang23

hey does any1 knw whether the galaxy tab sold by telstra(AU Co.) @ $300 is unlocked n without a contract??? chck d link http://www.telstra.com.au/bigpond-internet/mobil­e-broadband/mobile-tablets/samsung-galaxy-tab/

i was plannin to get this bt m nt sure whether this wld wrk in india or nt so please reply back if any1 has heard abt this.

Roishlur, 20 Apr 2011hi friends.... does it have an earpiece and documents editor... ... moreYes the Galaxy Tab comes with an ear piece / handsfree set (with noise cancelling ear phones) and a text editor for .Doc and .DocX files. It is a high end machine.

• Kaloy

hi guys,

am planning to give up my HTC Desire & BB Curve 3G for this. I would like to know if I can link my FB info to the Contacts list of the Galaxy Tab? I am enjoying this feature on my HTC & BB hope it is. thanks..

• vin

it is now 299 dollors in aus. very worth one

• vaibhav

They shud hav givn 1 Gb RAM if dey r givn such gud amt f space..
also d screen shud b updated 2 a amoled screen !

Very good performancenbt am totally confused

• Raiden Black

When is it gonna be updated to 2.3 Gingerbread?

• vodafone_in

nice talk time -----

Up to 28 h (2G) / Up to 25 h 30 min (3G)

• hadi

Freefaller, 22 Mar 2011Can anyone help witha WiFi problem? When I try to connect via m... moreplease if you knew the solution reply in a comment and tell me what to do beacuse i am facing the same problem :)

Document editor: Yes - Thinkfree office.

where is the update

• KHADIM

buggy, 18 Apr 2011hey guys, just a small query . is it really worth buying this or... moreGo for it you wont regret it

• Roishlur

hi friends.... does it have an earpiece and documents editor... Please answer

• Aaron ps

I just found the routecause of the malfunction of my galaxy tap.
I had inserted and removed out the 8g micro SD card while I was trying to transfer a 2.3g file from another device.

I'm waiting for your kind help and thanks before hand!