Samsung S5250 Wave525

Samsung S5250 Wave525

• Appy

Abhizz, 11 Apr 2013Update ur firmware to ddlf1 or xxld1How

• Appy

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2013chaton is available... firmware upgrade is also available nowBhai how we cn upgrade it

• ramki

i have use this mobie phone.. it is good but high valuable doesn't working.....and so bada developer make it fast
otherwise i will do it

jack nit working last 5months,vibration not work

• lalit

Swati G, 22 Jul 2013Is whatz app working in this handset?no

• Mitz006

i am using wave525 s5253 since 1 year.i bought this phone because it has big screen display and its rate was cheat compare to other phones.But it is worst phone i have ever been used in my life. in this phone internal memory is very low. applications like we chat, line,etc are not working in this phone. while using internet it suddenly shuts down and some times it is not showing simcard also,i have to remove simcard and have to put again to run the simcard.one of my simcard damaged because of this software problem. i visited samsung customer care 2-3 times but i didnt get any positive result..
there is no good applications for this phone. it is very difficult to download games and also some games are not working in this phone properly..
i am really disapointed after using this phone.

• Swati G

Is whatz app working in this handset?

• swapan

I am unable to download icici bank mobile application,, this application not saported on this hand set.. how can i download the application ? plz infrom me..

• swapan

please help me.. this hand set not saported icici bank mobile application.. how can i download..

• Govind

I have used this phone last 2 yrs and it is very good phone the only problem is that it is slow when we start music.

• gurjar

It around 2 year i m using this mobile and trust me this mobile is seriously awesome n easy to handle and robust too.

I'm using this phone now. I've been using this for 2 years now and I can really say that the quality is awesome. The only thing I hate about this is that the processor is too slow to run the OS at it's full potential. The ram is also too small to do proper multitasking. Even opening Samsung Apps would take time and there's also almost no quality app available.

I'm posting this using my Samsung Wave
525.

• ali

Aman, 04 Jul 2013main menu-settings-application-call-voice call- then choose your... moreThank you very much

its the best smartphone samsung had ever released

test, 25 May 2013is their any chat application avalible in this phone..chaton is available... firmware upgrade is also available now

ali, 03 Jul 2013pleaaaaaase help ... where is call divert or black list in this ... morepress on the no. n u will get option to block... to divert call u must cotact service provider..

• Aman

ali, 03 Jul 2013pleaaaaaase help ... where is call divert or black list in this ... moremain menu-settings-application-call-voice call- then choose your opitions

• ali

pleaaaaaase help ... where is call divert or black list in this phone ??