Samsung S5250 Wave525

Samsung S5250 Wave525

• srk

this is very nice nd i had 2 mobile wav 525

• anu

active wifi automatically .why is that ?

• Vicky

Its really wroste phn,

• sai

i am using wave525 s5253 since 1 year .it is a worest phone

Zerooooooooooooooooooo...........

• hanad

this mobile have not alarm why?

• AnonD-152048

from where are you ?

• lash009

Harold, 03 May 2013please is there anyone who can tell me , where to buy this phone... morei have a wave525 if u want buy it from me

I am using this phone for the last 2 years,itz a worst phone,main problem is itz os,can i change it to android ,plz post tuor rply to nikhilsuresh29@gmail.com

• avinash

Samsung has forgotten of its Bada OS, NO frimware updates and no proper apps in apps store!!!!!

• test

Maan, 21 May 2013I am using Samsung wave 525 since January 2011. The main problem... moreis their any chat application avalible in this phone..

• nanoushka

is it an original samsung phone there ??? why am I seeing it nowhere in samsung website ???

• furqan

i want to know the android version of Samsung Wave 2 S5250

• Ajeesh Bhasu

sujit, 25 Mar 2013Model Name :Samsung S5250 Wave 2 Music Quality:Fine Image Qual... moremay i knw , how to remove samsung apps (Email id, password )pls help me ..

• Maan

I am using Samsung wave 525 since January 2011. The main problem with this phone is its OS which is bada. No apps are available for bada os. Another problem is it is very slow. If you start your music then you can not even type a text properly.
Please do not buy this.

Vignesh, 27 Jan 2013Ur solution *2767*3855#How can i change Android software

• Nandu

Its a worst phone i ever seen.
don't buy it because the BADA OS itself not good to use any application.this mobile is very slow as well when we play the songs we cant do any other things so its very slow. don't buy it i using this mobile since last year.

• sonu

i want to know the android version of Samsung Wave 2 S5250

• reckless

Harold, 03 May 2013please is there anyone who can tell me , where to buy this phone... moreI've been using wave 525 over 2 years and thanks to Allah, I had no problem with it since. But I'd highly recommend you should buy sth with android system instead of bada. Consider thinking galaxy s3 mini ;)

• Harold

please is there anyone who can tell me , where to buy this phone ? thank you