Samsung S5250 Wave525

Samsung S5250 Wave525

• Ajith

how to make conference call... I cant able to join the calls...Please any one help!!!

• Gowtham

Guil, 08 Nov 2010Also, what version do you currently have?At present i couldn't check for the version, 'll let u knw 2morrow.

• Gowtham

Guil, 08 Nov 2010Also, what version do you currently have?Version?? In the sense??

• Gowtham

Guil, 08 Nov 2010Hey - maybe you can help me then, regarding Kies? Did you rec... moreI recieved it along with my purchase, it was inside the box itself. Check for the specifications of the particulars in the side of ur box regarding what & all included along with ur mobile.

Excluding handset n other essentials I recieved leather case, 2 mini CDs.(All were present in the box)

• Guil

Gowtham, 08 Nov 2010But KIES detects my model(GT-S5253) wen i connect it to my PC. ... moreAlso, what version do you currently have?

• Guil

Gowtham, 08 Nov 2010But KIES detects my model(GT-S5253) wen i connect it to my PC. ... moreHey - maybe you can help me then, regarding Kies?

Did you receive the CDs inside the box, or were they given separately?
If you can reply I'd be ever so grateful :)

Hi all,

Could u pls suggest me a best headphones to buy???(Let it be available in India)

• Gowtham

pls help, 08 Nov 2010can i use adobe reader and microsoft office document in this pho... moreThere is an inbuilt pdf, docx, ppt & xls(excel) viewer in this model(S5253). But u cant edit those files.

Clarity is less wen compared to 5530.

Sound effect is of same, but 5530 has stereo speakers.

S5253 has Wi-Fi, works quite awesome.

Very sensitive touch experience since it is from capacitive family.

Looks alike iphone, in the sense of responsiveness, options available.

Has 5.1 channel.

• pls help

can i use adobe reader and microsoft office document in this phone ? how is this phone ? i'm looking to buy it but pls tell me its pros and cons ?? is this mobile good to compare with nokia 5530 mobiile phone plssssss help

plshelp, 08 Nov 2010hey pls help me to choose nokia 5530 or samsung wave 525 ??? i... moreNokia 5530 pros - higher screen resolution & more colors, more apps than Bada.

Other than this 5250 scores, with its capacitive screen, bigger screen, lower price.

So if you don't use Symbian apps and are ok with lower resolution screen, go with Samsung 5250. In time you may even get more apps.

• Gowtham

Anonymous, 06 Nov 2010I bought this phone two days ago (GT-S5253). I have maps. Th... moreHow to use GPS in this model(S5253),

As u all asked to use the google widget, 'll it work alike real GPS(moving n guiding the route along with us) or 'll just show the maps alike google map??????

• Gowtham

For all who converts videos using video converters:

Don't use any other video converters since i find most of the resolution not supported by S5253 and the only option available to use is 192*200, which is way too small.

Try the converter software provided along with KIES, quite good and it converts the videos in to the required resolution of the phone u connect.

• Gowtham

Anonymous, 06 Nov 2010I bought this phone two days ago (GT-S5253). I have maps. Th... moreBut KIES detects my model(GT-S5253) wen i connect it to my PC.

And i did all the possible works that i can do with my mobile via KIES

I just installed the two mini CDs which was provided during my purchase.

• plshelp

hey pls help me to choose nokia 5530 or samsung wave 525 ???
i'm confused...pls help....!!! i want to use for internet and office work.

Hi all,

Used Wi-Fi from my S5253 last weekend, i'm awestruck!!!!!

Took only 15mins to download around 40 applications from the samsungapps site.

Most of the applications are crap, lol!!, but these 2 i'm supposed to mention, Assassins Creed II & FIFA 2010 are quite good & interesting to play with virtual pad.

• Gowtham

Anonymous, 07 Nov 20105253 and 5250 are exactly the same, except 5253 has asian langua... moreTo use 5.1 channel for music n videos,

Open music or video player

Select a song

Tap the visualization or the album art, u can find the 5.1 button, just tap & enable it.

Enjoy.

• Gowtham

Raj, 07 Nov 2010I ve managed to get opera mini onboard but... java games dont w... moreTry downloadwap.com from ur samsung mobile, u can get n number of games

samsung, 07 Nov 2010is this handset suppport handwriting recognition or not ??? pl... moreNo.. It has a capacitive touch screen (like the iPhone), not a resistive touchscreen (like.. The Nintendo DS), so you can't use a stylus..

• samsung

is this handset suppport handwriting recognition or not ???
pls tell experts pls help

• Guil

Raj, 07 Nov 2010I ve managed to get opera mini onboard but... java games dont w... moreAlso got Opera - though can't decide which to use.. The native browser is brilliant!
Try getjar.com or m.getjar.com if on your phone ;)

Posting this from my 525, btw..!