Samsung U800 Soul b

Samsung U800 Soul b

• BALATUBA

I have this kine of phone, and this is very useful, but my phone is now broken, before i can still use it but now i cannot. im so sad and i hope sansung will bring this back.. i want to have this kind of phone again

• Faijuddin

Is it available in the market? I want to buy this mobile.

Ltee, 17 May 2012For it's size and the time it was released this phone is truly a... morei also think so

• wislam

I've had this phone now since 2008 or 2009, so over 5 years, and the battery is still going strong. If I make phone calls / txts / some light browsing, then it might last 3 days, otherwise on idle it still lasts about 1 week! :)
I've dropped it a few times, but not really noticeable as the black hard rubberish-like substance has protected it mostly. Otherwise, the middle rocker-key has come off by itself once, and then super-glued back on :)
The other massive down-side is the really rubbish microphone, so people can't hear unless you speak up, or in a closed environment, or put your hand near microphone to drown-out the external sounds. Another massive downside is that despite the large storage, it has a fixed storage for messages, so it only holds about 210 sms messages in inbox, and 200 sms messages in sent items - so pretty stupid thinking from samsung.
Another huge downside is the rubbish cpu, so even browsing menu's is very slow, so web browsing using Opera mini or the rubbish Netfront browser requires a lot of patience!

The only reason I don't replace it is because Android is spyware, iPhone's are too expensive and too distracting, so no other choice. And the newer feature phones from Nokia have terrible display quality (low colour and ppi), and terrible camera, and Firefox OS is too primitive and hard to get in the west, and Symbian is dead and it has massive memory leak issues, so after 2 years the phone will just die by itself.

So I guess I'm stuck with this phone for several more years to come...

• cha

samsung u800 soul B is a very nice phone n d battery works very well......

• Meli

I've been using this phone since 2009 and the battery still has a 2-3 week durability.

• Alex Ro

Using this phone since 2009. This week i encounter some problems with the micrhophone. I have to up-close to my mouth so the other person i talk to can hear me well. 3 days battery.

• Matiullah

i had u800 mobile 2 year ago
i recourd my telephonic conversation in that time the file type that its recorded is SQCP now i cant manage it many converter i tried many Player i tried but i cant found any result can any one help me that how can i play these file type?

cant open document viewer file unsupported format

• Alex from Romania

some codes for this beautiful phone: *#0*# and *#0228# .much luck .Alex from Romania

• Dm

MicroSD FLASH TRANSCEND 16gb hc works ok without uptimes.

Wery good and style phone. But cpu is too slow

fae, 10 Jan 2013hi sir. i have also samsung soul b. how did you access the wifi ... moreit does not have wifi my friend

• fae

Nik, 15 Mar 2012I love this phone! I have this for like 3 years now, and except ... morehi sir. i have also samsung soul b. how did you access the wifi internet? because we have our own internet in our house. pleas help me. tnx a lot

• darren

M@k-mh@ck, 11 Oct 2011how to install games fo SGH-U800., i tried to download games,but... moreits .jar

• Maceodnia

Masiyan1, 05 Jul 2012Hi Guys, im looking for this phone day and night but i can't fin... moreCome in Macedonia u can find only for 90$ :) http://sakampopust.mk/kupon/Mobilni-telefoni-za-­4500-denari-vo-Antarias/id:750/ :)

• Masiyan1

Hi Guys, im looking for this phone day and night but i can't find it in stores. Can some1 assist where can i find this phone and buy. i use to have it before but i lost it.

• Sani

I got this phone in 2008 but luckly switch on this phone in 2012 its amazing. request to samsung please launch next version in touch screen.

• Ltee

For it's size and the time it was released this phone is truly amazing. Excellent. I think samsung should consider making a new version of this phone

• taru

Nik, 15 Mar 2012I love this phone! I have this for like 3 years now, and except ... morethis handset is very good handset

• Nik

I love this phone! I have this for like 3 years now, and except for a few scratches and where the paint has peeled off, and the shorter battery life, it still keeps going.

It also doubles a reliable 3G modem when I couldn't pickup a WiFi signal on my laptop. If there's one thing I could change I wish it could use both Bluetooth and Modem function as the same time, otherwise it's one heck of a phone.

P.S.
When I use this as a modem and it's been at it for a few hours, it would get really hot and would sometimes cause it to hang and reboot. The workaround is to make sure you keep it cool