Samsung U800 Soul b

Samsung U800 Soul b

• sanjeewa

my phone is Samsung U-800 but it is a missing.How to find that phone?I have a EMI Number....

• rona

i loved it..i bought this phone Dec.of 2008,i fell down many times..i lost it for 3 times,but still i find it..its! amazing! still working,i love u samsung Korea..

• RheDge

ryu, 29 Sep 2011i love this phone...i can't access my camera, its always says tr... morePlease do basic troubleshooting:

1. Turn your phone off and on.
2. Remove the battery from your phone.
3. Remove the simcard and microsd memory card for at least 2-5 minutes.

Hope it helps.

• trish

my phone fell for more than 10 times now since i bought it or maybe more than that lol! and it is still working! haha.. ^^ it's a firm and a great phone for me! i have this phone for more than two years now.. the only problem i've had in this phone was the buttons were falling off and the paint peels off too! if you don't wanna experience those, you should not use it while your hands were wet and don't leave it under the sun.. you shouldn't be reckless like me! =)hope this helps for those people who wants to buy this phone! =)

• mimosa mimmy

i do have this tipy of a fone, it´s very nice but sometimes it´s make me feel like bouring becouse it´s doens´t gave acess to use internet on the fone. i bought my fone on 2010 a till today i still have it....

• ken

I own one..the only problem i have is a weak network signal specially indoors..
nevertheless..i rate it as 9/10.
clear camera..excellent sound quality..stylistic body slim..

The phone is just awesome. Collosal memory. Wish I could buy it again.

• M@k-mh@ck

how to install games fo SGH-U800., i tried to download games,but sad to say unssupported files. What is the format for the games?

• ryu

i love this phone...i can't access my camera, its always says try again? can anyone help me?

• trinity

vine, 28 Aug 2011i've been planning to buy this phone..was it really a good phone?3aCV1b http://aBadumIgJOKNM8G3.com

• vine

Dekk, 04 Aug 2011Got this phone a long time now, it's perfect! for littkle phone ... morei've been planning to buy this phone..was it really a good phone?

• Dekk

Got this phone a long time now, it's perfect! for littkle phone great speaker. Good camera. Nice and small. A real Phone!

• juan cristiano

I'm just so sad I lost my U800 awhile ago. That's why I tried to have one last look at this. It has been with me for 2 years. It really is a good phone. Its durable, user friendly, and the specs, perfect.

Claimed to have SyncML - which it doesn't have. Sucks a lot. Has proprietary power/audio connectors instead of USB-mini and 3.5 mm connector. Has a worse antenna compared to all other phones I had.

• lee

a classic type of phone that so very easy to navigate i used it for over a year.. a combination of slim&light phone.. a must haves!!!

• nakanamura

P!, 28 Mar 2011I wish this was still on sale, I can't find one anymore not even... moreHi there..i still have d soul-b in very2 good condition..

drew, 29 Mar 2011is this a dual sim phone?no

• drew

is this a dual sim phone?

• P!

I wish this was still on sale, I can't find one anymore not even second hand (here in Philippines). It seems like a perfect phone for those who just want the bare basics, although this phone is of course a lot more than that.

• wislam

A superb phone! I don't know why Samsung advertised the U900, when they should have advertised this instead!

The camera quality is one of the best ever and many people mistake it for a digicam, even though it's only a 3mp - I use it at 1.3M!
I've also dropped it quite a 3/4 times, but the rubber around the edges seems to have protected it, so still no scraches or problems.

The only downside, it's extremely slow (especially web browsing with the ancient and rubbishy 'NetFront' browser). The call quality is terrible - people find it very difficult to hear unless I speak up or I'm in a closed environment. And the middle 'rocker' key (up/down/left/right/enter) look as though it may fall off eventually - so I'm protecting it as much as possible.

Nevertheless, as I simply only use it for SMS / Camera / and the odd phone call, the phone is simply excellent, especially the professional design.