Samsung U800 Soul b

Samsung U800 Soul b

• nick&kick

@Official: No downloaded themes for it, but you have built in theme creator, with all features, including background, patterns, colour tones, transparency, button shadows, fonts. Perfect in my opinion.
Phone is slow if you keep a lot of sms'es. I usualy keep only 10 -20 and works perfectly, no lags in terms of seconds. Yes, a few miliseconds you can see when entering the menu. That is miliseconds.
Also, use a phone cover and it will look perfect even after 1 year. Enjoy!

• Unicum

becx_ray, 30 Jan 2011I just lost this phone on new year eve. It is a great phone. Tho... moreAs far as know it's not under production anymore but you can always get a second hand one. I just did that a few days ago and I'm still overexcited of it. Simply love this phone. From my point of view it's 10 out of 10.

• becx_ray

I just lost this phone on new year eve. It is a great phone. Though. It fell down many time on rough surfaces (2feet) and once in a pail of water. But still working amazingly. I don't have to buy memory & have many song+pictures stored in. Another thing is its the cheapest 3G phone around as it is released few years back.I love the steel cover and many envy me of having this phone at very cheap price. I bought it only at MYR350. I wonder where they still have this. I want it back.

• vince

its actually durable its still run smoothly and my phone is 30 month old!!! the only down side is the metal casing is very hard to find!!!

• official

can anyone please tell me if i can install downloaded themes for samsung sgh u800???

Anonymous, 13 Nov 2010the battery dooesnt last very long and my d pad has come off alr... moreDnt talk shit its fast! got deeper coverage making it go zoosh!

bad phone , proseceor is very slow , skin of the phone is getting out . not recomended at all .

• chicai

signal arent good, navigation too slow, keypads are just glued--my up, down, left and right and the OK key fell somwhere--i ended up using my this unit with half naked key pads...i just love the camera very useful for me, it has really good quality...

Suga B, 30 Sep 2010I agree. The battery doesnt last long. And my navigation keys ar... morethe battery dooesnt last very long and my d pad has come off already after a month and i notice this phone experiences lags even just opening the menu and more noticeable when opening the sms creator. did u experienced this too or anybody?

sammy, 07 Nov 2010nah man this phone is the best ever...........i dropped it how m... morethis phone is ultra slow when opening anything even the menu is unbelievaly slow

• sammy

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2010this cellphone is no good,why?nah man this phone is the best ever...........i dropped it how many times and its still workn...so 4 those who wana complain think again cos this phone is worth spending your money on....

It is a very good phone,never had any problems with it.Also been dropped many times,but it still works perfectly,very reliable handset.

• IHTISHAM CHEEMA

any one tell me can we install softwares in this phone

• Zulfa

I'll say the phone is ok. I had mine since may 2008 and the only problem I have is signal, but i believe thats just samsung. My daughter washed my phone twice and my husband is a mechanic and let it fall a couple a times and even drove over it and its still alive. Im starting to have problems with the battery now but i still love it. Music player is great.

• spiCyrheDge_Phil

my purple samsung u800 will turn 1 year this nov 1, 2010..still a good looking phone and perfectly working fine...wow...it really satisfies me esp with its cam..

this cellphone is no good,why?

• Suga B

bernice, 19 Sep 2010i've had this phone and it's battery doesn't last too long I agree. The battery doesnt last long. And my navigation keys are half glued in.

• royzkie

hey guyz,, does anyone know where to find applications for this phone? like medical dictionaries and the like.. and where can i dload thme... thaks for the reply.. peace...

this phone is no good...

• bernice

i've had this phone and it's battery doesn't last too long