Samsung U800 Soul b

Samsung U800 Soul b

• Chris James

will I have a great network when I go to Japan with this phone?I am connected to the o2 network

• tolits

rhedge_philippines, 07 Jan 2010i would still choose u800...but if you are looking for a great a... morethank you redge.... i love my u800, its a heavy duty phone since its metal but still classy.

but im having a hard time in making a playlist. I have a 4G mem card with 600 song in it. I have to check the songs that i want 1 by 1 just to make a playlist.

other than that, 2 thumbs up for u800. ive dropped it so many times and its still ok. plus I think the screen is scratch proof.

• jcx

rhedge_philippines, 07 Jan 2010go to menu --> settings --> click phone profiles --> t... moretnx kabayan.. :D

• rhedge_philippines

tolits, 07 Jan 2010i have a u800 and its a great phone so far. but im planning to s... morei would still choose u800...but if you are looking for a great and powerful sound go for sony ericsson..but u800 really has a great camera...

• tolits

i have a u800 and its a great phone so far. but im planning to swap it with w890... do you think its worth the swap? choose between u800 vs. w890?

• rhedge_philippines

jcx, 06 Jan 2010do anyone know how to turn off its keypad tone??? it only turns ... morego to menu --> settings --> click phone profiles --> then choose normal --> then edit --> look for keypad tone and under that category look for phone sound volume then select 0 as the phone sound volume --> click option then save it then the keypad tone will be locked even if your phone is set in unsilent mode...

phone is okay but battery is not.

• jcx

how to turn off its keypad tone when its not in silent mode???.. please help me.. tnx.

• jcx

do anyone know how to turn off its keypad tone??? it only turns off when its in silent mode.. please help me.. tnx in advance....

• Chris James

will I have great network coverage in every country with this phone?

• Chrs James

I have just brought this phone and I will get it in three to four days and I am going to be connected to the o2 network

• v

can someone please help me with setting up my email i tried sending an email but it says dns failed. please assist. thanks

• brando

u800's gr8.except maybe the sound volume and quality when playing mp3's.cam's gr8.just that making the proper adjustments with the cam settings require a bit of time and expertise

• andrei

it's a great phone. ihave it for 5 day's and the battery is not dead yet..:D

my message settings only has sending options and message centres, there is no option for block list, how do i block a message/text? thanks

need help please..is there an option to block messages in the u800 just like with the other samsung phones (u600 and g800)..thanks

• jenny

to U800 users i want to ask on how to add an additional contact no. in one name only.

• rhedge_philippines

Chris James, 04 Jan 2010shall I buy this phone?why not?it is so cool and looks elegant...hehehe...it is simple for others but it has really a nice camera...go and buy it...