Samsung U900 Soul

Samsung U900 Soul

• L

for some reason my phone freezes when i recieve calls, sometimes not all the time, can anyone tell me wut the problem is or provide me with a solution at least.
thanks

• Nick's

First it was the Volume and Now This!

Here's the thing last week I did a test with my soul's battery life to see how long it would last after having it for 2 months. I honestly have to say that at first it would only last a little over a day. However, the battery (fully charged) now lasts a full 3 days with average usage - Listening to music, a few random searches on the internet, Gmaps, camera, calls, etc.

Tested @:
LCD's brightness - 3
Dim - 30 seconds
Back light - 30 seconds
Keypad Light - Custom Time (5 pm to 7 am)

My advice to everyone, please stop listening to all these people who have only had the phone for a week or two complaining about the battery and volume. Most of them are just bitter people who haven't even used this phone at all. Maybe they are just jealous of someone who has this phone so try to make everyone think that its bad.

The only reason anyone should be complaining about battery life is if they forgot to charge their phone. Most companies ship a charger with your phone for a reason, so use it. Don't expect them to send someone to charge your phone for you as well. But honestly, does it really take that much to charge your phone at the end of a day or two???

• vietxquangstah

Lisa, 25 Jan 2009HELP!!! Ive had this phone for 3 days and im really confussed w... moreYour photos save to My Files->Camera Album folder. The music and photos should be also located in the My Files menu.

HELP!!!
Ive had this phone for 3 days and im really confussed with the camera. Firstly everytime i take a photo this message box appears on the screen with 4 options such as 'send to pikeo'. What does this mean? and where do my photos save to? Secondly how do i access my music and photos on my memory card?. My memory card is in my phone but i dont know how to view it?
I would appreciate it if anyone could help me please????

• Lisa

HELP!!!
I would appreciate it if anyone could help me please????

• RALPH

i am disappointed with my phone! the life of the battery is really getting in my nerves. ill be selling my soul and get another unit but not samsung anymore

• allan

can anyone tell me how to get this phone to allow calls to 0844 numbers and other call centre numbers keeps on telling me it cant connect me to these numbers.

• TERRANCE ARENDSE

had the phone for 2 months and only started using it a month ago but i'm so dissapointed because if i spend 30 minutes on the net my battery would just die; don't talk about taking pictures,and i can't seem to go on any of the networks because it just stays on it for a while and then it completely refuses to link up with any of them.

• vietxquangstah

The simcard holds 30 SMS messages, the phone holds 500. All together its a total of 530 SMS messages that this phone can hold. Usually around 430 SMS messages it will start asking you to clear out your text messages.

Yes there is a camera on the front of the phone, I don't know why the one in the picture doesn't have one, but I can assure you that there is definitely a front camera on my phone. It CAN NOT be used to take pictures, only for conference calls over the 3G network, which isn't supported here in the U.S. so having the front camera there is pretty much useless.

• gsmReader

How do I set the album image so it shows up on the mp3 player

• juZby

I hate this phone. Drives me absolutely crazy. The battery life is ridiculously short, I continually send blank messages with this touch screen. It's also very easily scratched and the SMS inbox is so horribly small that I'm having to delete messages continually.

I recommend you do not purchase this phone or get it as an upgrade. There is a high quality camera, but if that is what you're looking for then perhaps check out the Sony Erricson C902.

Good luck phone hunting :)

• Emma

PLEASE! Is there a way to permanently reduce the menu font size? It's so big it's irritating. Not just for SMS but for everything please!

• bl

how are the speakers and is there a camera infront of the phone

• igottaknow

is there a camera in front of the phone?

• deeja

the sms space is so small it's crazy. i think it only holds like 200 sms in the inbox. This phone drives me crazy!!!

• izce8

u900 soul lover, 01 Oct 2008when ur going to adjust the font size of text jsut simply go to ... morebut i notice that the process won't permanently reduce the size of the font :(

• Unsure

I have to upgrade during this week. Should I upgrade to the Samsung U900 ?

• kwesi

plssss can anyone give me a step by step idea on how to use the firmware....do i download it directly to the phone or how.....how do i get my u900 flashed

• soul user

Speaker quality is poor but other than that all round good phone.

• vietxquangstah

Spirit, 18 Jan 2009but in the review they you can set a video as a caller's image..... moreCan you post the link to that video? I have the phone and haven't ran into the feature.

• jonboy

Claire, 16 Jan 2009Is the sound of this phone really bad? I am planning on buying t... moreReplying to claire sound on this phone excellent seriously its got bang and olufsson audio i have had phone 3 months read that people thought it to quite but honestly no problems at all best looking phone about