Samsung ZV10

Samsung ZV10

• Sana

It switch off between booting pls help me

OK, 29 Apr 2010my samsung reboot when i open vodafone live?please help.thanksJust dial *2767*3855# and you are done.....your phone will never reboot.....but before that you have to backup your files....

in indonesia zv-10 is very good..

Is there a program to introduce the Arabic language for Samsung zv10

• OK

my samsung reboot when i open vodafone live?please help.thanks

• Harjeet

Mainul , 25 Mar 2010I already done email configuration in mobile zv10How mutch price in india of mobile phone (sgh-zv10)

• lameck

Kgothatso, 19 Mar 2010When i go to internet its switched offwhat is wrong with my phone? it goes off andon when i try to use the vodafone live

• Mainul

Mainul, 19 Jun 2008Dear all I have been using for 3 years Samsung ZV10. This ... moreI already done email configuration in mobile zv10

It switch off when i go to vodafone live

It switch off when i go to vodafone live

• Kgothatso

agirg, 03 Jan 2006Hi Rogerio, My software version is ZV10BUEJ7. How do you ... moreWhen i go to internet its switched off

• lennox

FROM:Kenya .Does anyone know how to connect the phone with the GPRS???? damn i regret buying this phone if u know halla at fiamkadamawi@gmail.com

• how can i install la

how can i install latest version
this phone's program

I had the phone for 3 and a half years! I had no trouble with it at all apart from the weak battery, I thought it was a good phone, good camera too.

• parth joshi

Hi friends,
I m parth joshi from surat... I can not use GPRS so what can i do now.?? Plz. tell me right way & ya i have idea sim-card.....
Ans. me @ my yahoo id.. My id is: parth1_joshi@yahoo.co.in

ITs not that bad at all ..........ummm..stylish
at least nobody is able to understand the less costly nature of it...........i m happy with it .

• Mynor

can I use this mobile phone in Panama.I m not sure but they use over there GSM 850 technology so I m not sure if the band that use my phone zv10 will be able to work over there.will any one helping me with it. thank you.

hate it, wen i click the live button it restarts, how do i fix>???

• redgewin.

adhi, 25 Feb 2008i have this phone... my games got deleted.. how do i put ne... moredownload more games at :

www.lux.wen.ru