Samsung ZV10

Samsung ZV10

• redgewin

Gina, 31 Jul 2008How do i "flush" the software my browser has "cracked" up e... morethere is various in ur phone!

try to reset the hard disc ok.

or get someone to flush it 4 u!

• redgewin

Udayana, 09 Jan 2009I have been using this phone for about 3 years. The main pr... moreme too love it

the phone is powerful !
redgewinpromisee@yahoo.com

www.lux.wen.ru

• REDGEWIN

Derik, 02 Aug 2008It is a nice phone but if I use the internet the phone wil ... moreis not samsung or ur phone only many
phone turn to restart themselves automaticalll
during browsing

catch this:

www.lux.we.ru

www.3737.com

www.wapnext.com

• Udayana

I have been using this phone for about 3 years. The main problem I found with this is the battery is getting week within a day in the first few months but now I cant use it more than 3 hours. A;; other options are pretty good. I love the phone book which has 1000 spaces 4 contacts. So I want to buy a battery soon. In Sri Lanka I cant find a battery for this phone.

Udayana

kirindilaw@yahoo.com

0094 714488986

• confusd9aswell

Gina, 31 Jul 2008How do i "flush" the software my browser has "cracked" up e... moreomg the same has been happening to mine i hav took it everywhere it wont fix iv had i for 6years!!!Sorry can help u though...

• mainul

Hi everybody, I am using zv10 about 3 years. I browse internet in pc via zv10 modem by usb data cable. But i can not transfer data or internet via bluetoth device. Pairing is successfully completed but when i try to connect internet in pc via bluetoth modem DUN (COM 13) but show error 692. I set all information bluetooth modem and modem diagnostics is unable to detect show in wndows setting. Please help me anybody to my email- mainulmicro@gmail.com

• Hi

Roxanne, 24 Jun 2008I think its a gr8 phone, but the only disadvantage is that ... moreHi go to www.waptrick.com its 100% free garuanteed and i got 71 games for free.

• ted

Roxanne, 24 Jun 2008I think its a gr8 phone, but the only disadvantage is that ... morehi i'm ted. i'm from algeria. roxanne why don't u log on getjar.com and have fun. hope u'll get what u want. ttfn.

• Derik

It is a nice phone but if I use the internet the phone wil restart on its own and it gets very irretating.

• Gina

How do i "flush" the software my browser has "cracked" up everytime I push the live key it restarts the phone. please help

• Roxanne

I think its a gr8 phone, but the only disadvantage is that it cant take a memory card and that its hard 2 find cool gamez, or mabey i just dont know a cool website. Anyone got cool websites 4 me

• Mainul

Dear all
I have been using for 3 years Samsung ZV10. This mobile is very fine because it is a 3gp, PC Bowsing modem supported. But its low memory and battery charge is poor duration.Now my question on Email setting like pop up etc. How I can set email configuration in this mobile ? Anybody help me ? My email address mainulmicro@gmail.com
Please send any suggestion.

Mainul

I think its a perfect phone other than all the phones that Samsung came with my problem is the software it lost the software.. I need help any one???

• maloase

i find it very interesting even though the battery its so disappointing it cant carry the amount of features on the battery...when i 1st bought it i thought i didnt charge the battery long enough but i guess its the phone itself...Big up to zv10 though..

• casz azz

class fon but the battery is crap i thought it was just my phone but from the comments i can see its everyones . overall its an unreal fon but can any one tell me how to find the memory card??????????? if ne one knows comment it on dis web site!!!!!????;-]

• David

I really like this phone in general. But the battery issue is the downer. It is an interesting problem though... not as simple as just not enough capacity in the battery. I firmly believe that there is a firmware problem in the phone! I bought mine second hand, and was disappointed with battery only lasting 2 days, so I purchased a new battery. New battery is quite good sometimes, lasting up to 4 days when phone has little use, but other times can completely die after just 12 hours, even when phone not used at all. The problem is intermittent, and NOT a symptom of a dying battery. I find if I charge the phone for only an hour or two, it tends to last 3-4 days, but if left on charge overnight, it is generally dead by the end of the day... weird. I can only assume that there is some bug in the firmware that causes a higher battery drain condition in certain circumstances. But my suggestion is, charge it only for short periods. As soon as the light goes green unplug it, as I find leaving it charging longer actually may discharge the battery.

• rakeb

samsung zv10 very very very very very very very very very beautiful very beautiful

• adhi

i have this phone... my games got deleted.. how do i put new games...

• Mainul Hoque

I have been using zv10 for 2 years. It supports PDF, MS WORD, MS EXCELL, MS POWER POINT from PC to mobile but those programs do not download from web during internet browsin. In the two years I had flushed the software two times due to problem of internet browsing( when i pressed into web option, it was going to restart automatically and i can not browse internet in that time). Overall this model is very nice because it supports as CDMA MODEM for internet browsing by PC. Thanks. Mainul

• Bob