Siemens C25

Siemens C25

• mohammed aburayia

in fact i got it by chance
but i guess it is so practical phone although its battery discharge ends quickly so always i have to keep the discharger with me but i like my phone nevertheless

• Dj

This was my Dad's FIRST phone so was mine a roburst phone like class mercedes really attached to ths phone still have it with me Tough i dnt use it nymore ......................

• Sanong

I have been using this phone since 1999.
it is a good and durable phone.

• Matthew Smith

I have had the Siemens C25 since 14/3/1999 and I think it is great.

• Prasan

Greate fone. Been using this since 2001.It had been droped once into water! the mic and the speaker gave up for two days...and whala!!....it's working again. Very faithful and rugged..

• cheryl

I have a c25 I want to take to the Caribbean how does that work? It doesn't have a sim card.

• bui quang viet

i want code user for siemens c25

• Asha

it is a brilliant fone i am still using it its performance is at its best i love this fone very much (2005).

• Nicholas

Its been pass three year i dont used this fon...coz its oredi broken, n im regreat that i lend my c25 2 my friend...then cannot used any more! its an easy used fon it so easyly to compose a monophonic tone than other type of fon..great!

• Tony R

I have been using My C25 for 5 years and 2 weeks. Same battery. It is a faithful and reliable friend!

• Faruque (Bangladesh)

I have been using Siemens C-25 for 3years 9 months. It still works well. Who does not want more features they can use it. Remember old is gold.

• somnang

Pls how can you help me in changing the germnan language i think in this siemens c25 to chinese. Do tell me in the detail steps to doing this. Thanks and God bless you.

• idham

hi
i have a siemens mobile phone accidentally it got locked and it displey on the screen phone disabled.
plz what can i do to unlock it .(siemens c25)

• nicoara george

now i know why it doesn't have other functions:there is no perfect cell phone.it is reliable but still absolete

• didar

this is wonderfull mobile

• Mihai

My 4 years old C25 is still working!
I give it to my mother and she's very happy.
Mihai from Romania

• Tunde

Pls how can you help me in changing the germnan language i think in this siemens c25 to English. Do tell me in the detail steps to doing this. Thanks and God bless you.

• Tom Wrathall

i have to say that i simply LUV this phone, its DARLING little buttons an cute little pointy arial. an the way it even sends and recieves calls si simply DIVINE!
it the only phone for REAL MEN!!! who are made of STEEL!!! and any 1 ho disagrees with me will be CRUSHED!!!!
(btw the reason i am so anngry is because i actually BOUGHT one of the dam things, mainly cos im a REAL MAN!!!)

• onyekachi

how can i able a disable C25 siemens phones.

• Tunbosun Williams

I am having problems with the Language setting of my siemens c25 mobile phone, plz, can you help?