Siemens M30

Siemens M30

this phone is pretty nice, but its also old so i wouldnt get it

• TC15

i am first to post yess

pls don't buy this phone! it has poor network reception

• graham

benjamin - I doubt the designers of this phone have beeen fired, i bet they have retired long ago and probably died of old age. Their children and granchildren are now the designers of alcatel and philips phones.

• Aloyce Ambokile

I have this M30 handset its about 6 year now i'm still using it and it have no problem arise befor i declare that it's mostly best phone.But it fall down 3 weeks ago then it start to loose the network bu i'm mostly like it.I price the manufacturer of the siemens.All the best.

• benjamin

this must be the abosolute worst phone ever made. the menus and interface is totally impossible to understand. my god. i hope the people who made this are deeply ashamed and fired.

• shri kant gupta

I recently got the c30 seimens mobile phone. it is used phone. it is same as m30 i think
i do not know all functions. I require a users manual. can some one help. thanks

• erwin_gitu lho

oh God, this phone are unbelieveable and so unexplainated!!! In indonesia this mobilephone can be founded averywhere because M30 design so arrrggghh...(terrible)

• Benny

It looks like a tuber of yam. the worst happened when i changed my fone's casing it become more like a cucumber with it's danger light glittering.(Red)

• Albanus M. Kiminza

This phone is superb, only that it looses charge very quickly. Or is there a problem with mine?

• SeanE

The ugliest piece of shitte I have ever seen.Whoever at Seimens that designed this was on drugs!!

Weird lookin'

• davis

i dont enjoy it's functions,may be some one was learning to make phones and he or she started on it,though it si small

• Fiona

I found it very handy in South-Africa, but now that I'm in New Zeuland I cant use it because nobody can or want to give me the Network code.The screen is broken and cant find spares anywhere! Now I can not use it anymore, and is not very happy about that!

• Rivaldo Marsus

Hallo all, I'v siemens m30. but it's not work like before, couse sim card was locked. can you give recommond what should i do? is there key/number/software/tools or others for example? thanks

• Opara

from germany to spain with M30 siemens locked after introduceing a new simm card.
How do I onlock my phone?
May I ask the network code number to onlock my M30 siemens phone.
Thanks

• Ashoka

i have M30, is network lock.. how to Unlock my phone

• uche okorie

Actually, i have a question.the m30 that my brother gave me is asking for a network number. He was using it in kenya before coming back to our country.once i insert the mtn sim card it displays the product name(Siemens m30) and then asks for a net work number.

• zebby sakala

Dear,
I would like to order the cover for the above phone. Please contact me as soon as possible.

• Joseph

I think it's a cute handset. Please mail me the price... I couldn't find the price online.