Siemens S10

Siemens S10

• Vogue

this was my first cellphone which I bought it from used mobile shop as i couldn't afford to buy a brand new. I really love it till today (old is gold), this time I would like to own it again if the model is still in the market. Missed this Cellphone.

Really good phone very quick to respond and 10 hours talk time !! never had a flat battery ever on this phone...wave it past a socket and its charged for another week !!!!

My best 20th century cellphone, you can keep it in locker for half a week and the battery still working for standby full of day! even duo Ericsson outdoor series cant beat that

• Dawood Karim

This was my first phone. I am sorry to say, I found this set in a taxi, and did't return this to the owner, that much I loved this set. Sorry. I should had made this confession.

• Prabhu

I never forget this phone.
My dad gift me this on my birthday and I really happy with this.
I still remember that i pay Rs.24 for outgoing and Rs.8 for incoming.

That was best toy for me in that time and now my baby playing with this. I think now its best for her!!!!

• Razgriz

WOW! My first ever cellphone! I remember when i broke it in a 2000 new years eve, its kinda sad huh :(

• garry

I've got it today ...
@ black bridge street near mitra keluarga hospital, Jakarta.
there's another 'beast' such as r 310 s,r 250 s pro, nokia bananas,n many more ...

• Dewo

This is my second cell phone, my first cell phone is the S4Power.

This S10 is a handsome phone in it's days, first to use color graphics, very reliable batrey life I could go almost aweek without ever charging while still maintain normal conversations...

absolutely a memorable phone... and the push record button is very2 usefull...

• Siemens

The best phone in a world

• JVK

The best phone i had up till now, better than the nokia 6310I

one of the best phones ever made

• z_qz54

my first mobile phone
its very good for hard working!

• Faisel

LOOK!! The first ever colour screen and text phone!!

It was my mother's old mobile phone, back in 2001. It is quite funny to see the 3 colors in such an old mobile. But I had harldy to mention it has NO clock. Nevertheless I think it was a quite good mobile phone at its time, but the small inbox was annoying!!

• wangfei

well, i need information about the shop that provide battery for my S10. i live in Central Java. I've been looking for this battery in Jogja but i didn't find it. the siemens authorized counter on Jl. Gejayan said that the battery was no longer produced. is that true? should i throw away my S10 then?

• Douglas

I have got a disabled phone due to a wrong phonecode. Why should I had to pay R75.00 for a new phonecode while as I still had the old phonecode?

• Sundoro

Please give me how to buy back and front casing

• benny risanto

Halo,

Im not goin' to share the opinion, I just want to know where can I buy battery s10?

Im from Bali-Indonesia..
I need this battery ... could u please send to me this information ?

need confirmation..

regard,

B.Risanto

• SixFeetz

i use this phone now!! :))) (2004,07)

• Vlada Valentin