Sony Ericsson C902

Sony Ericsson C902

• clyde

Anonymous, 30 May 2009yeah best camera i've had but the image stabalisation isn't the ... moreyeah with pictures i'm not realy happy my nokia 6500 slide with 3.2mp Carl Zeiss camera i get better images.Or may my camera is with defect?

i used to have one..i used it for like 2 months and then one day it always turned off..i don't know why,sometimes when i text it turns off..

Well personaly, I can't wait 4 my C902!

• FresnoBob

Hi. could anyone please tell me what headphones this uses? can you use standard "walkman" headphones?

• venj

Ruky, 03 Jun 2009 Hi guy's I got this around Nov:2008.Was fine & doing the job be... morehey i got the exact same problem as yours.. now, my c902 is at sony ericsson for them to fix it.. i've been waiting it for a month now, and i'm really desperate to get it back. i mean, the phone is great.. miss my c902 =] now i'm using my backup phone n70..

• miner

Well
nice specification .... suitable price
but why the touch screen ability available in camera shot only??

• Ruky

Anonymous, 01 Jun 2009i personally think this is a great phone, -granted, not the best... more Hi guy's I got this around Nov:2008.Was fine & doing the job better..I'v updated it twice & was done well..But suddenly after some months, it went FREEZE & Switch off it self... I tried to switch on but it was Freezing in the middle of starting time... then Suddnly it it start & Battery was EMPTY (it was 40% b4 )

When I try to Charge it it saying "BATTERY CANNOT CHARGE,YOU MUST USE A SONY ERICSSON BATTERY"

But i didn't change it at all....

If anyone know the problem please ....Please lrt me know....
I'm wauting...

Thanx

Anonymous, 01 Jun 2009can any one tell me how can i play web videos.lol...fail

• yoshan.rupasinghe@gm

Anonymous, 01 Jun 2009can any one tell me how can i play web videos.useing this link download and setup it

i have charged the phone more than 12hrs the first day i got it and when i play radio or music each day even after i v charged it,it does not last, i end up chargin it almost everyday. have u experienced the same problem or its mine only

• maraki

How much does it costs???

• maraki

does anyone know how much it costs?

• tony

Hey guys. Have this phone for a few months now, and I think it's great. Feel is wonderful,body is durable. I think it's a good buy!

can any one tell me how can i play web videos.

i personally think this is a great phone, -granted, not the best but very decently good. the only problem i have is the keypad, its kinda hard to text with it but you get used to it. i've had this phone for almost a year now and it hasnt given me too much problem... its kinda slow when it starts up though but thats it and the lag can be fixed by updating the software...

yeah best camera i've had but the image stabalisation isn't the best. i'm careful enough snapping pics but a good few have still come out slightly blurry

• Steven

Excelent Phone, I really one Camera. I love this phone

• naughty

i've got the same fone last year and i can say it's nice. camera is good. hmmmm well, it's in the user, its not in the phone!!

• Alexander

I need to know if it has a good agenda, this is what I need!

this phone is sold out freaking everywhere!!! wtf!!