Sony Ericsson C902

Sony Ericsson C902

• Tnj

I have James Bond addition

vickram, 10 Feb 2009I am planing on buying this phone can any one of u all tell is t... moreSuperb

• Franz Beckenbauer

What a great phone, i never have had a better cellphone then this. Great camera and great navigation in the phone. Great touchkeys on camera display and GRRREEAAT shape! Love this phone

• Tarun

I have this phone..
wat is cybershot technology ?
wat good it can do ?

• vickram

I am planing on buying this phone can any one of u all tell is this phone very gud

• ria

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2009how much memory space.? 1GB? 2GB ? OR ?up to 8gb

• Graham

Kim - Yes you can download applications. Try www.getjar.com where you can find loads of free apps. As long as they are in Java format they will probably work.

I would strongly recommend to anyone to install the latest software version on this handset. My C902 used to semi-reboot and freeze when texting for about 10 seconds, and also freeze when playing music. I installed the new software, and its perfect. Please note, when you do a software update, remove your sim card! For some reason mine would not update with the sim card in the phone.

• Juan Enrique

3GP files cannot be played....how can i watch videos ?? NO RECORDED videos just web videos..can find the format..tried even Mp4

• kim

can i download applications for this phone? like medical dictionary, drug guide?

• Riyadh

i am waiting in anticipation for my new phone. i have always been a Nokia person but, feel like a change. getting the Bond version :-) excited...

how much memory space.?
1GB?
2GB
?
OR ?

in the options for the camera there seems to be no option to set it as profile twilight. so photos taken for example in a bar on a night out do not turn out at all. i have the sony k850i at the moment and it does have this function. is there anywhere else on the c902 where this option can be found?

• Era

This phone's cool.. Shiny.. I like the colour and the style.. But I can't stand the battery life.. It's too short.. And the colour can off easily.. So don't ever try to drop it!! AHAHA

Beautiful phone, but is the screen really as small as it looks in the pictures?

this phone is good its response and its speaker is wonderful. And the picture wow its amazing

SWEEET, 04 Feb 2009I just got the phone today, its sweet! it was already with the l... more
kk

When it shows "Playback failed" when you try to play a video you've recorded, it's probably because your M2(Memory stick) has corrupted files in it. You'll have to reformat(delete all files)[on] your memory stick to make it work. Otherwise, maybe you'll have to change your memory card.

• carlo claveria (phil

Akil, 04 Feb 2009hey guys do u knw hw much gb does this phne support plz let me knw8gb

• Wong

I plan to buy new C902 and saw a lot of pros and cons.I hope it will not give me any problems as i buy for my gf@@

• Wong