Sony Ericsson Cedar

Sony Ericsson Cedar

Hi Cedarians.. I recently purchased this magnificent cedar. All features are reasonable and good. java app support really rockz in this phone!! The problem i have is regarding the battery backup time of cedar.. it seems to get battery drained very quickly after some amount of multimedia use or internet surfing 3g & 2g (about 1 hour) which makes the battery status go to about 40-50% after full charge. is this normal for a brand new cedar battery?? iv also heard in the comments section that initially the battery needs some cycles to complete to give maximum performance, if so how many approximate cycle charge? do i have a defective battery ?? any help would be appreciated !!!

• AnonD-20794

AnonD-9382, 29 Oct 2011me also use same acoustics. Mixer of Audiophile rev7 and Yendos ... morenormal v7

AnonD-20794, 29 Oct 2011I m using the same combination and they are working good for me.... moreme also use same acoustics. Mixer of Audiophile rev7 and Yendos for headset and loudspeaker. This mixer works fine for me.btw which verson of audiophile u use? Normal or amplified

• AnonD-20794

AnonD-5477, 29 Oct 2011For me Audiophile and Yendo's modified farfield works well for h... moreI m using the same combination and they are working good for me.

This combination is just awesome.

• AnonD-19086

Tbdm, 29 Oct 2011Ok dude, I will try to upload it sooner. - - - @prakash: thank... morei will corrected it dude,you get jab file in phone memory-other not from sefp because we cant copy our fs contents to our compie dude the other way is patching for do freely copy our fs contents in any place,such as pc,other phone,and etc,btw u same with me dude i used handler too to access this forum
@sankar
yes you right dude,because this is a remanent patch not the permanent ones,the patches will close automatically every 10 minute and you need to run jjpatcher again to show the patch again,sorry dude in ur number 2 question,i cant answered it because i never used an acount email in my phone via message folder,but i used it via operamini 6 handler ui200,great respect and thankfully to mr.handler

Tbdm, 29 Oct 2011No problem dude. Lets give credit to sir handler of indonesia, h... moreIs there an answering machine app for java platform.

• naim

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2011No wonder that I planned 2 buy cedar and become a cedarian !! Bu... morewhats its price and how much is your budget ?and whats the most important feature do you want ?
Then I will give you some advise .if you want so .

thanks adad you back...after brightness patching when i restart the phone it got to normal i need to apply jj patcheg again. why this is happening. ???? also pls advise the push mail function is not able to turn on. i have set my company id.kindly advise dear.

AnonD-26364, 29 Oct 2011guys plz suggest me the best accoustics for both speaker and hea... moreFor me Audiophile and Yendo's modified farfield works well for headsets and loudspeaker respectively. Both of these were made by Hiron, an expert hand in this regard.

guys plz suggest me the best accoustics for both speaker and headphone

• Dayo

Hi friends, pls which camdriver is good for modding the camera of se cedar so as to improve camera the picture quality by removing jpeg compression. The one I used didn't improve the picture quality. Also what is the usefulness of patching. Is anyone having youtube downloader application for direct video download from youtube. Thanks.

Hi guyz this phn can stream YouTube videos ? ? ? Thanks :)

Hi guyz this phn can stream YouTube videos ? ? ? Thanks :)

• raman

AnonD-13648, 14 Jul 2011Download far manager and the acoustic packs. Visit se-nse forum... morehi..
im unable to connect the phone as you said pressing"c"key and connecting to PC after switching the phone off..
please help me if you can and thanx in advance...

Tbdm, 29 Oct 2011No problem dude. Lets give credit to sir handler of indonesia, h... moreWhat other interesting softwares do you have ?

• vish

dear users please tell me how to install games on my cedar. also tell me the reliable websites and compatible games that can be installed.how to transfer downloaded games from pc to cedar and install it there.
plz plz plz. my previous request went unnoticed,kinda desperate here. plz explain in detail as i am new to this.
thnks a lot guyz
luv cedar and s.e. go green !!

• Tbdm

AnonD-25976, 29 Oct 2011Thanks mate. Its working good. Opera mini with night mode. I thi... moreNo problem dude. Lets give credit to sir handler of indonesia, he is the one responsible for these modded operaminis and ucweb. If you're looking for more handler applications just reach for me mate.

Tbdm, 29 Oct 2011I uploaded this operamini 4.2HUI150 in my mobile site, here you ... moreThanks mate. Its working good. Opera mini with night mode. I think opera could have added this feature in their official versions too. Nevertheless thanks again.:-)

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2011No wonder that I planned 2 buy cedar and become a cedarian !! Bu... moreDont worry, i've checked those new launches.
In comparison with cedar,
Asha 200 and 201 got qwerty.
2.4inch display
And 201 got dual sim
Just that.

Else where cedar seems better.
Multitasking
hq Vga playback
3.5G
Great 2mp camera, trust this when it comes to quality and color absorption even asha 300 or c2-03 is under cedar.
Qvga video recording in mp4 format and max 1420kBps bitrate, all s40's record in low q 3gp.
Got .m4v playback
Good audio clarity
Better ram, rom
.srt subtitle playback
And ofcourse and open file system, which gives cedar unlimited additional plus points .

When in comparison with 300 and 303
They got a hard touch screen,
Vga recording in lowq 3gp format
5mp and 3.2mp image resolution

Elsewhere cedar is better.

Not to forget that asha 300 and 303 are actually nirasha.
They got 1ghz clockspeed, but no use with that power under the hood, not even multitasking.
Its like having a 5 litre sports car engine, but power is limited to 80hp, as I said, utter nirasha.

Besides s40 can already perform smooth without any magic numbers.
So whats the use of 1ghz clockspeed, nokia?
''Nokia: we dont know, we thought people want 1ghz in their phones, even if there is no use with it, u know, so that they can proudly say I got 1ghz processor in my phone ;-)''

Which means, cedar still remains invincible as the best phone even in 6000 range

• Tbdm

AnonD-25976, 28 Oct 2011I tried searching for it but no luck. Can you help me with that ... moreI uploaded this operamini 4.2HUI150 in my mobile site, here you go: