Sony Ericsson Cedar

Sony Ericsson Cedar

• naim

AnonD-19086, 15 Oct 2011@you and anonymous Thx dude for your info,cedar actually jp is ... moreRealy nice man :D .Many thanks to you and what I always aspect that we some Cedarians made up .Its become by us make this place a smart community as well .
Keep Sharing ..

• AnonD-19086

Thx dude for your info,cedar actually jp is 8.5.2 you can check it in a secret code of cedar,and cedar's midp version is 2.1 by checking with fpc bench

• AnonD-19086

AnonD-13154, 15 Oct 2011Hey dude, I put the silver ic file into tpa/preset/custom/icons.... moreYou upload in wrong place dude,it must be tpa-preset-system-icon not custom like you wrote here

AnonD-8051, 15 Oct 2011Cheers my dear friend........thank u DAS ! :-D

AnonD-9998, 14 Oct 2011Just upload the original ic back buddy. Thats al. No need to m... moreHey dude, I put the silver ic file into tpa/preset/custom/icons.
But nothing changed.

Should I change the file name to omit the creator name or something?

AnonD-11998, 15 Oct 2011I also use a 16 GB card (Class 6) with just about 1 GB free spac... moredoesn't matter because i am using a 4gb card in cedar and the 16gb in wave 2 and they are now working fine.

AnonD-26364, 15 Oct 2011my cedar bt is nt connecting with phones like gfive, micromax sp... moreIf you have your phone paired with any devices, delete all the pairings and try.

dear tanay,
i tested sonic far field for loud speaker.Little bit increase in the default volume level but not as loud as yendo's.

AnonD-5453, 15 Oct 2011at last i got my DREAM ph for the 2nd time after the gap of 4 yr... moreCheers my dear friend........

• AnonD-11998

AnonD-23677, 14 Oct 2011cedar is getting hanged with a class 6 16gb micro sd card with... moreI also use a 16 GB card (Class 6) with just about 1 GB free space, but have never faced any problems. You may try the following:
1. Take a backup of your m card on your PC.
2. Format your card using the phone's format tool, never through Windows.
3. Now restore your backup data.
This procedure would correct file system errors and also defrag your card. If problem persists, there is something wrong with your card or phone.

my cedar bt is nt connecting with phones like gfive, micromax spice and other chinese phones plz help me

• Penetrator

Cedar rocks! It may just look like an ordinary bar phone but the specs are awesome! Camera and video quality superb and the phone memory allows you to install java apps and play them with no hangs compare to other models specially Nokia. Its 3G and it got a micro-sd card slot and a 3.55 mm jack that are not present on other SE Phones. Simply the best at its price

AnonD-13154, 15 Oct 2011And can you upload the original icons dude? Just in case. B... moreuse my phone explorer to get the screen-shots of ur Cedar.

AnonD-9998, 14 Oct 2011Just upload the original ic back buddy. Thats al. No need to m... moreAnd can you upload the original icons dude?
Just in case.

By the way i've put hmnk htc softkeys, its good.

And how do you guys get screen-shots of your cedar?

at last i got my DREAM ph for the 2nd time after the gap of 4 yrs. now, i'm the happiest & proudest owner of this mob. it may not come close to Cedar as the features go, but i don't care. since, i never use net on my ph, never use streaming videos, never listen to a song through my ph, actually there r no data in my memory card apart from, ring tones, wallpapers & themes. never watch movie, never listen to radio. in fact, i use my ph strictly for calling & texting. nothing else. for every other thing my PC is enough. so, now am dancing with delight & going to sleep dreming about my new & THE BEST ph in the world of past, present & future (strictly according to my opinion). OH GOD !!! i'm feeling sooooo HAPPY !!! :-D, :-D, :-D

Is the battery cycles used while using the phone during charging or is it fine to do so in the first place.

Please share your opinions friends :-)

• naim

good replay man .but you guys already know that wiki is a open source freelancing website where anyone can post or add data with different ideas .and also can be provide corrections .So don't think its database is always 100% correct .
@wreck : Sorry I can't understand what you have tried to explained .

• naim

good replay man .but you guys already know that wiki is a open source freelancing website where anyone can post or add data with different ideas .and also can be provide corrections .So don't think its database 100% correct .
@wreck : I can't understand what you have wanted to said .

naim, 14 Oct 2011Ok man it simple :) yes you are wright Cedar have MIDP 2.0 and ... moreActually sony ericsson java phones since 2008-09 are'nt midp 2.1?
So cedar ain't 2.1

Its said so in its pdf doc and white papers too along with several other mobile sites

• AJ

Hey YB can u tell me the procedure of changing the clock position in cedar near battery icon?if possible can u give me the link of modified layout and original layout of cedar