Sony Ericsson Cedar

Sony Ericsson Cedar

Harsh, 29 May 2011for which handset zn5?Yes. Just to know how were those,

• Harsh

AnonD-9534, 29 May 2011How is the speaker clarity and volume? How is headset output?for which handset zn5?

Harsh, 29 May 2011Yes, the ZN5 handset is awsme...How is the speaker clarity and volume? How is headset output?

• arwin

sirisiri, 21 May 2011Best acoustics I found in net. Deep Bass,Good speaker volume, n... moreyes, thanks it rocks, my cedar has louder sounds ever. Because of i mod it with that links you gave..thanks

AnonD-5453, 29 May 2011i wanted to talk about ZN5. because, at that time i didn't own t... moreyep.Zn5 was a fantastic set in 2008. Now its outdated, in 3g,microsd capacity... Though the camera is still good

there is a problem in playing a 3gp movie.
it says playback failed after certain time(that particular scene) of the movie playback. but if i press the forward button to skip that part then it works fine.
can anyone tell whats wrong ..??

• Harsh

AnonD-5453, 29 May 2011i wanted to talk about ZN5. because, at that time i didn't own t... moreYes, the ZN5 handset is awsme...

AnonD-2965, 21 May 2011Zn5 is that 2008 model? Who wants to talk about that unless the... morei wanted to talk about ZN5. because, at that time i didn't own the ph, but now i have it & i'm totally satisfied with ZN5. hope, u get my point.

• santosh

Hii, guys anybody tell me how to open youtube on cedar

• Harsh

Tanay, 29 May 2011Which one is better..Sony Ceder or Zylo?Go for Cedar....

• Tanay

Which one is better..Sony Ceder or Zylo?

• Harsh

Cedartree, 28 May 2011Hi folks, could you please tell me what is 'Allow local conn' ... more'Allow local conn' in internet settings will allow u'r handset's internet settings to access internet through your network...

• Harsh

Anonymous, 28 May 2011hey , is there any option for voice chat ?Yes in msgs, u may do voice chat as well....

BUY SE CEDAR....For the last few years im a nokia user,but Now i switch to SE.FRom CEBU PHIlippines... NOKIA Quality here in Philippines is Very bad. (CHINA MADE)my RED CEDAR give me 2 to 3 days battery... 2 hr call,evry 5 min txt,play angry birds for 30 to 40 min.take pic and vid.

• ricin

• Cedartree

Hi folks, could you please tell me what is
'Allow local conn' in internet settings and what is 'Internet access via computer' in usb advanced settings?

Mohsin, 25 May 2011does it have sms msg limit, or we can save in memory card, or wh... morehey , is there any option for voice chat ?

• Ricin

got mine few days ago....red,so far so good....

• satish

In sony ericsson j108i i am not geeting the reports of the entries i have done previous for few days it shows properly but after few days it dosent shows me the reports and returns back to the check book

• Harsh

cedrick, 28 May 2011guys help me.. my sony ericsson cedar got a problem.. while im w... moreTry connecting with other USB, if still problem persist, try Master Reset on handset.