Sony Ericsson Cedar

Sony Ericsson Cedar

• katie

I just have my Cedar last Tuesday. May I ask if your cedar hangs-up when you use the Ecomate application? I always experiencing that since I have it last tuesday. Thank you! ^^

• Rumeshrox

iam using cader from one month. arena says its Stand-by Up to 420 h (2G) / Up to 475 h (3G) . but i cant keep it just 24hours. and Display not Going to sleep mode when iam in call.i tryd to find any option to manage this. @annymous- do you know any option ?.
and otherthing is it outomaticaly gt swirch on whe i plugd it to charger. i tryd to set charging off from phone Advance stting code allso. any one can help me to do this.

• Farid

how about the msg memory of cedar, its good or bad, 280mb internal memory is a user memory? i want to ask that how many sms will be save in this phone? plz tell me. thanks

• hemander

it is great phone to expriance 3g i like to use yutube push mail and enjoy camra and mp3 on it

AnonD-2552, 04 May 2011Can anyone please tell me why my Cedar has only 244 MB of memory... moreClear all your internet caches, cookies, and histories, delete all message files - sms, mms, email. Sometimes the local retailer has made some customisation onto the phone, such as installing some applications and adding more ringtones or wallpapers etc in the phone memory. Try to uninstall or delete those files.

Can anyone please tell me why my Cedar has only 244 MB of memory, while the specifications here says 280 MB?? I haven't stored any files in phone memory..

naite user, 04 May 2011Naite is much better than this phone with many more internal featuresYeah but naite loses in video clarity, design keypad and phone looks.
Also micro usb, usb charge, 3.5mm jack...

• :>

im will buy this phone on may/10, can i know whats the price of this handset in the philippines?

AnonD-6805, 03 May 2011Hey everyone... I'am planning to buy this phone in a couple of d... more5233 is a smartphone that can do true multitasking,,native 3rd party apps.. Cedar is only basic phone..

pavan.pathi, 03 May 2011this phone has nice features and exceellent .this is best mobileThis is the best phone in 5k range.
Simply superb

• naite user

Naite is much better than this phone with many more internal features

• pavan.pathi

this phone has nice features and exceellent .this is best mobile

Hey everyone... I'am planning to buy this phone in a couple of days... I'am currently using a nokia 5233.. So can anyone tell me whether cedar is better than 5233 in music,camera and internet?....

AnonD-5477, 02 May 2011abhi dude...where r u???now a days i'm only reading the comments, i don't feel like posting anything.............

ks, 02 May 2011does cedar supports ebuddy?Ya ofcourse u can. It runs smoothly on it...

cedar or zylo ?

So is this just basically a different looking naite? cause i looked and the specs are basically the same

Best phone ever for the money !!!

can anyone tel me a link for a english-english dictionary application??

• Vichu

Can we change icons in menu..?