Sony Ericsson Cedar

Sony Ericsson Cedar

• ahamed

will the sound be good if i use another headset like philips ...wil the phone take time to start with an 8gb card...i listen to music alot hardrock and metal

• ahamed

This one is what they may called a useful phone.
Nokia C1-01. (Supports 32 Gb microSD card)

• reese

Andrew J., 20 Jan 2011I bought Cedar two months ago.It's my first SE and for sure the ... morehere's what i thought about Samsung..it sucks to the bottom!
from all phones i used (Motorola, Siemens, Philips, Sony Ericsson and Samsung), i'd still vote for Sony Ericsson in a heartbeat. i don't have Cedar, yet, but i found it very interesting.
Let me tell you something, in general, about Samsung, still using it (Spica), but hate it. it restarts with no reason, keep having trouble in connecting it with my pc (so i have to use bluetooth, devastating), battery sucks, the touch screen errors much, damn slow, camera sucks, slow opening. now i don't wanna use it for anything unless for calls and SMS.
now i'm going back to SE, for sure.

Julian, 21 Jan 2011Go for the zylo ONLY if you have to have the biggest (2.6) scree... moreare you julian that having the signal prob with zylo??
has your problem solved? do you also have cedar? how can you compare both??

• Julian

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2011@abhi, are you abhi in the zylo threads? i'm the yari user. i ... moreGo for the zylo ONLY if you have to have the biggest (2.6) screen. Otherwise go for the cedar eyes closed. I bought the zylo and while I love the phone, the network issue i'm having is putting me off. It's a great phone otherwise.

devil, 21 Jan 2011keypad best for msging an al, ya it also has background sound pl... morehaha.. so, how is incall quality n signal??

• devil

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2011@abhi, are you abhi in the zylo threads? i'm the yari user. i ... morekeypad best for msging an al, ya it also has background sound player during a call, that is if ur boss calls an asks u where u are, and if ur still at home, u can play the breeze sound while the call is on, and the boss on the other end will think that ur drivin an comin to work!! :) killer feature...

abhi, 21 Jan 2011-The last row of button is good to press. That's a typing issue ... more@abhi,
are you abhi in the zylo threads? i'm the yari user. i didnt know that you also have cedar.. for your info, i still havent bought any phone yet to replace mine. i have listed zylo n nokia c5 (bcoz everyone is fighting about the 2 phones), but in my country, c5 is almost 50% more expensive than zylo (althogh having almost the same specs).. so, ive unlisted c5 n still searching for another candybar phone.. so, can you please compare zylo and cedar for me (other than camera) such as incall quality, signal strength,keypad etc..
does cedar also have background music function during phonecalls? thanx .. if anyone can also help me, thanx a lot

• Optional

khuniz, 21 Jan 2011Nop man,u got me wrong! I just punched at that man who told he n... moreI would like to give my apology for my misinterpretation of your statement. Anyways, i'm happy that you are happy w/ your phone. Peace bro..

• Jos

Smard, 21 Jan 2011Then what do you do? Oh god... every possible time I must make ... moreThat is according to you but as far as I know i've seen lots of positive comment's about cedar in this forum only negative comment's I heard were about its loud speaker and the dealer where I bought my handset told me that this handset has great positive feedback...the comment that you've posted is a opinion not a fact.

• abhi

Smard, 21 Jan 2011Then what do you do? Oh god... every possible time I must make ... moreThe fact is this - u & ur comments have been killled.
U don't have anything to say to defend ur stupid opinions.

• abhi

U don't have anything to say to defend ur stupid opinions.

• Smard

abhi, 21 Jan 2011I knew u would support the comment of that troll. U r always li... moreThen what do you do?
Oh god... every possible time I must make superb stestimony, and it has to be always on top of the line.
The fact is: many people disappointing with cedar.

• abhi

Andrew J., 20 Jan 2011I bought Cedar two months ago.It's my first SE and for sure the ... moreFew minutes ago a song was playing in the background of an ad & the song was so nice that I wanted it but I had no freakin idea abt the song .
So, there came the Track ID to my help. I just used Track Id & got the info abt the song instantly & than downloaded the song.
Does ur samsung, moto, lg or nokia have that ???

• khuniz

Optional, 21 Jan 2011I aggree w/ you. Not all people are rich!!.. Stop making phone b... moreNop man,u got me wrong! I just punched at that man who told he needs gps,excelent cam n blap blap in every ph0ne. .my statement was a setire at him! I love my cedar very much. I am also a happy owner of cedar lyk u all.

• kartikey

Andrew J., 20 Jan 2011I bought Cedar two months ago.It's my first SE and for sure the ... moreDo u still have anything left abt ur dump- samsung & moto to be f**d off??? If yes tel it us we'l solve(f**k) it too....
Come on man dnt hesitate....!!

• Optional

falkonviper, 20 Jan 2011Hay guys why do u do so? This mobile is very good for those peo... moreI aggree w/ you. Not all people are rich!!.. Stop making phone below 10k??? The one who said that is totally insane..

Ask your provider to send you the billing information if you wanna see the detailed log call of each call you've made in a month. There you'll see every details: call duration, call number, start time call, call ended time, caller location etc. It will satisfy your curiosity.

• abhi

Andrew J., 20 Jan 2011I bought Cedar two months ago.It's my first SE and for sure the ... moreAdd the fact that cedar support unlimited themes but ur samsung doesn't & also cedar has homescreen widgets, cedar also has the option to use flash based themes which make the phone look absolutely cool...... but ur samsung or moto doesn't.