Sony Ericsson Cedar

Sony Ericsson Cedar

• ron

please someone tell me how to save message in memory card.....

venky, 12 Oct 2010Hello friends, I bought Naite after a long comparison between ce... morei have cedar and if u compare both the phones xcept sound in loudspeaker cedar is ahrad of naite in every part

like xpandle upto 16 vs 8

7.2mbps download speed compared to naite 3.6mbps

and most important microusb and 3.5mm jack which saves the cost

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2010Can i put any softwares in it?yes u can jar format

• Manu

The phone as such is very good the only issue is the speaker of the phone but the sound quality through the headphone is good. The battery life and other features are good the camera quality si also very good.
The over all features of the phone(Except Speakers)are really good. A real good value for money. I have the phone and like the phone a lot.

• abhi

tekla, 13 Oct 2010the design is similar with E51, no originality. and boring color... moreWow...
R u kidding ?
Design of cedar is completely se's creation(not to mention the human curvature).
And by the way design of nokia phones suck.

• tekla

the design is similar with E51, no originality. and boring color schemes

Can i put any softwares in it?

• cata

i want a review on this phone, please

• venky

Hello friends, I bought Naite after a long comparison between cedar and naite. One of my friend bought cedar. Regarding Music output in headsets I think both of them are equal except that the cedar comes with music edition headset so one may feel that the audio is great in cedar but in real it is not so. Even if you use the walkman headsets we will get the same quality of audio in naite too. The speaker quality of cedar is very very poor. If I have to say in real means one can't hear the sound in some little bit noisy places where the naite's sound will hear. So it's better to buy Naite and it is always best.....

• Good day

Dear All
With cedar, can we record voice during make a call/conversation?
Please reply, thanks before

can any user of se cedar give his/her experiance with this mobile?? like the built up quality,can we download any softwares, games etc.

• Good day

Dear All
With cedar, can we record voice during make a call/conversation?
Please reply, thanks before

• Snehal

Saurabh, 11 Oct 2010Hey snehal tell the display quality ,build quality n back up .th... moreDisplay quality and built quality is awesome. Audio output is little bit less with in built earphone. Not a problem you can always use better pair.

• Sagar

Hi friends is Cedar made in China..
Thankz.

• vijay

Jos, 11 Oct 2010Hey buddy...does it support themes the .thm format and how's the... moreYes, it supports themes(.thm) & there are quite a few on esato.com. I have the brightness to the minimum yet it bright enough to be viewed under sunlight..

• robert NZ

does this handset have a sms/txt audible reminder ?

• Arun

Vijay, 08 Oct 2010I Hope All UR Doubts are Cleared Now..... You Believe Some, Y... moreHi Vijay,

U mistakn me, I don't like 2 oppose ur thoughts i want 2 know d xact thngs. but nw i'm clear.

thanx yar.

• Subbu-Blr

The best phone I experienced but sound quality is not upto my expectations. But in bluetooth its really awesome audio experince with my DSC 200 Head set

• Kumaravel

I have a plan to buy a cedar...Is there any Disadvantage in Cedar???

y so much confusion - video recordin is qvga@15fps or vga@30fps????