Sony Ericsson Cedar

Sony Ericsson Cedar

raju, 02 Jan 2012i am read this features n application but whos better mobile( ce... moreNaite har better audio and screen clarity, but fasport is a big downside of this phone. Go for Cedar instead.

AnonD-36465, 02 Jan 2012I have just been using this phone for 2 weeks and I'm satisfied ... moresome mobile networks can not let you use 3g only , but mine has this option so i can use 3g or gsm or both , other companies in my country do not allow this option , it depend on your company.

AnonD-36465, 02 Jan 2012I have just been using this phone for 2 weeks and I'm satisfied ... moreWhy not! Add a customize upgrade.xml to get 3g mode enabled.

I have just been using this phone for 2 weeks and I'm satisfied with it, even if it does have a physical GPS, google maps picks your exact position most of times,
internet speed is ok with a vodafone IN connection ,
the only regret is it doesnt have an only 3g mode, it jumps between 2g and 3g network all the time

• raju

i am read this features n application but whos better mobile( ceder/naite). i take this phone???????? plz help me???thanks

• nadeerads

AnonD-1667, 02 Jan 2012When I compared I found naite's battery backup identical to ceda... moreno dude. I'm using cedar. But naite cam is quality than cedar.

I've been using cedar since end of 2011. Got the phone for promotional price about $55. I am smartphone veteran. I had been used several platforms such as symbian, android, ios and bada. I switch to feature for digital detox reason. My thoughts about cedar:
- good built quality. No cracks sound though plastic. Also lightweight
- excellent telephony and messaging. Smart dial, ability to play music for wait call, email function, and good t9 predictive
- good battery life
- excellent of handling java apps
- soft keypad with good feedback
- others: music is ok, fast browsing with opera mini, able to chat with nimbuzz

pravpraj, 01 Jan 2012naite is better than cedar with battery back up and with mega ba... moreWhen I compared I found naite's battery backup identical to cedar because its the same battery both phones use... Camera image clarity and video is same as cedar. I took photos on both of them zoomed them on my pc and once again nothing special both are same..

• Tbdm

raj, 01 Jan 2012Happy new year for cedar user. I have buy my cedar after reading... moreHappy new year man.. Good choice. Always go for sony ericsson phones. Nokia is a crap when it comes to its O.S ..S.e Cedar is the best budget phone of S.e so far.

• razor_3p

Cedar is the coolest phone ever! been using it for 6 mos now. experienced only few prob but it was resolved by modding it. quality picture. great audio quality using Philips headphones, even when not in full volume. easy to set up for internet, mms, and mobile as modem. no prob installing apps. can use flash theme.

dropped my phone twice, there's dent on the side (my fault), but it still rocks! coz camera was not damaged at all.

• raj

Happy new year for cedar user. I have buy my cedar after reading wreck comments. First I have plan to buy nokia x2 but after reading wreck comment I bought cedar. And after using cedar I am too much happy now. Thanks wreck.

• nadeerads

pravpraj, 01 Jan 2012naite is better than cedar with battery back up and with mega ba... morei think camera quality and battery backup are the advantages of naite. But cedar other features are better than naite.
Who said that cedar doesn't have google maps?
Sry for bad english

• sam

happy new year for all cedarians...

• vijin

i am a cedar user for 6mnths. It's internet speed is awesome.
I am using bsnl kerala sim. I got 2g downlding speed 35KBPS. In 3g dwnlding speed 250KBPS.

Always SE rocks..!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 ALL

• pravpraj

naite is better than cedar with battery back up and with mega bass function also cedar dont have google maps

• cheshan

my phone is always go to internet..why????????[j108i]

• shawon.nsu

can i upgrade JAVA MIDP 2.0 to 2.1??

• nadeerads

AnonD-9998, 31 Dec 2011Its not the sol for your problem. But it may help you. http://f... morei read that before. I want to assign different letters to default keybord. Like that hindi tut. If he could assign hindi letters. Why i couldn't assign sinhala letters.
Sry for bad english.

• naim

AnonD-15688, 31 Dec 2011dropped my cedar face down in the mud for 5seconds... shut off a... moreBeware .. Cedar is not water proof .but it may be heat proof.

nadeerads, 31 Dec 2011O_o i want to edit or create a new one. Not to select. I want ... moreIts not the sol for your problem. But it may help you.