Sony Ericsson Cedar

Sony Ericsson Cedar

• nadeerads

udara, 31 Dec 2011first you go massaging and select write new.next you select mass... moreO_o
i want to edit or create a new one. Not to select.
I want to create sinhala writing language.
If you have sinhala writing language plz post here.

• udara

nadeerads, 30 Dec 2011cedarians i want a big help.. i want to add a extra writing lang... morefirst you go massaging and select write new.next you select massage.next you select option and go change language.last one you select your choice language

dropped my cedar face down in the mud for 5seconds... shut off and check it when i got home... water didnt even penetrated inside. only 3.5mm socket and usb slot was filled....

im proud of my cedar...

• nadeerads

cedarians i want a big help.. i want to add a extra writing language to my phone. How could i create or edit it?

• naim

AnonD-25124, 30 Dec 2011I am using cedar for 6month tell me how to improve battery perfo... moreHa ha ha .ok man lets type battery backup then search on this forum.u will find ans:

• naim

[deleted post]bcz its microphone is realy very good quality and without noise pro function(like smartphone).

I am using cedar for 6month tell me how to improve battery performance I always use internet in my mobile please tell please tell

[deleted post]that is because lack of Noise Shield. Some mobile phone has an Active noise cancellation microphone on back side which filter noisy background sound. But its a smartphone feature. No 4k/5k range mobile have this option.

One year of successful usage cedar rocks!

• AnonD-11998

AnonD-26854, 29 Dec 2011friends... plz tell me about anti-virus.is there any need to ant... moreThere is no need for any antivirus in Cedar. Just be careful about accepting files through bluetooth. There is almost zero chance of a virus infection from surfing the net alone, for Cedar is a java-based phone. Not having a full-fledged OS is a blessing in disguise for Cedar.

• sam

AnonD-14781, 29 Dec 2011Me also:-( sometimes it fails to read memory card..after removin... morei don't want restart so only thing um doing is re inserting ma card im using 8 gig kingston

• Tbdm

AnonD-26854, 29 Dec 2011friends... plz tell me about anti-virus.is there any need to ant... moreActually I'm tired of people like you who always ask about "ANTI VIRUS" . S.e Cedar isn't a Smartphone/Symbian phone so it does not need any anti-virus. However, MicroSD cards can be corrupted. But if your concern is about the phone then don't worry,cedar is just a java phone running in a sony ericsson os. So don't fucking worry.

Anyone know what is Cedar F-secure Anti Virus Serials number?

friends... plz tell me about anti-virus.is there any need to anti-virus apps for this mobile? thanks in advance....

is iy best 3g phone

nadeera, 25 Dec 2011my phone too. I thought it was a viruz problem. Im also using la... moreMe also:-( sometimes it fails to read memory card..after removing and reinserting memorycard this problem will solve automatically or I have to restart my phone..i'm using transcend 4gb card..

• AnonD-20794

arun kumar, 28 Dec 2011i m using nokia super nova edge 32 mobile in that i have vodafon... moreAfter buying, pls post the speed of Cedar also.

• AnonD-20794

Anup, 28 Dec 2011Very good downloading speed in aritel 40kb. 40 kbps is not a good speed, its equivalent to 5kBps.

• AnonD-20794

Expert dude, 27 Dec 2011speed i get on cedar is 28 KB constant during downloads and not ... moregood speed, pls check with a edge 32 phone also.

• AnonD-20794

AnonD-1667, 27 Dec 2011I'm getting 6 to 10 kbps on airtel edge how do you like that!This is the real picture.

Thanks for your feedback.