Sony Ericsson G700

Sony Ericsson G700

• qwerty

I find this in Sony Ericsson P990 forum: "...the small arrow in the right of the screen means that the hand writing recognation is activated you can write the letters without using the keyboard..." . Was I useful?

• DARKSTORM1

Ok i'm waiting for ur replay:)

• qwerty

I don't know jet, but I'll find out :)

• DARKSTORM1

Guys there are a small marking on the right side of the screen!!! what is it????

• thomas

With the G700 you can't, you must go for the G900 to go on the internet (wifi, wlan) I think

how do u use the wlan? can u connect to some hotspots? even at home with a wireless router?

Dr, 19 Sep 2008plz answer me, does this phone supports EMS ? & when it will b ... moreNo its not likely to lauch in pakisthan officially

• ketan from india

i want to know the whole feachears of g700
and how much phone memory it have
my email id is nikhilmonani@gmail.com

• MariaFront

The G700 is much better than the P1i.. The touchscreen function is just divine..

• DARKSTORM1

Does the display same with 16M color???? is it great display like 16M color????

Sorry i dont know cuz we dont have 3G in jordan

how do you turn 3G off?

• DARKSTORM1

The whole problem in capacity of the battery !!! which the phone support it

• Arif

I m glad to have this moblie. But i am very uncomfortable with the battery backup. It is written 12 hours talktime. But i could hardly get a talktime of only 2.5 hours using only gsm network. I have even changed the battery but the result was same. Is there any settings to be made in the mobile?

Ok !!! good good

• qwerty

My overall rating of this phone from 1 to 10, hm it's hard to say, I don't know. My first phone was SE K300i, and now I have this one. That is big difference. I like this phone, because I prefer good Organizer. Software is good - 10; Radio - 10, Sound (ringing tone etc.) could be better - 8, Camera - 7, but you have good guide to make panoramic photo, Organizer - 10, but you can't see time on the screen in stand by mode, and you have (it seem to me) only two phone profile: FLIGHT and your one profile. (vibrations, sound alert etc.). I'm glad to buy this phone. It seem to me like sister's iphone :)

• thomas

I love this phone! the only thing is the battery! 2 days maximum!, maybe turning 3G off it's better but I don't find how to do that.

great phone, great buy,

• DARKSTORM1

Can u give me ur overall rating of this phone ???? means is it great phone and deserve to buy ???? mr.qwerty

• qwerty

The price is about 310 , and the pages open quickly.

• DARKSTORM1

How is the speed of the internet without using 3G in this phone????