Sony Ericsson G705

Sony Ericsson G705

I have a Sonyericsson G705 which I do not find in the Sonyericsson list of phones and for which I wish to register. I logged in www.sonyericsson.com/support and as previously stated this phone does not exist - Kindly feed back if you have an answer - Thanks and best regards

• CSR FROM 211 for GLO

3. Create New Account. GPRS/PS Data

Account Name: MyGlobe Stream

APN: real.globe.com.ph

5. Go to Streaming Settings

6. Make MyGlobe Stream your default APN.

Connect Using: MyGlobe Stream

• Danie

Unless you want wi-fi w715 is better

• dj

n's, 17 Jul 2009u connect via what? usb cable o blutooth? no other setting... bu... morehi tnx for yoour reply...
i'm using usb cable... but still connection failure... do you think the network is the problem?

• n's

Dass, 24 Jul 2009can i use garmin navi with this phone, it using what os symbian ... moreit using non simbiyan os..it using proprietary os. anyone who wanna gud phone n gud performance, highly recommended this phone to u all.. regards..

• Mark

Ashraf, 25 Jul 2009Thanks Mark for your answer i am wondering how many days the ba... moreOne more thing about battery life: If you don't need to make video calls, set the phone with the GSM band only, forget the UMTS unless you log on the net or you make video calls. With the "GSM only" setting, the phone require less power to work, therefore the battery life is going to be extended. Then to save some more battery power, use the black and white screen for the main menu, because the bright colours will cost more power, since the processor has to work harder and the brighter is the screen, the more power is needed...

• Mark

Ashraf, 25 Jul 2009Thanks Mark for your answer i am wondering how many days the ba... moreIn the past three days I used the Mp3 player for about 145 minutes total, I used the phone for a few calls for a total of 53', the Wi-Fi for about 10' and I sent about 20 sms. I turned the phone off during the nights. At the end of the third day I still had some battery power, about 15%, so it was time to charge. That was my test, I usually fully charge the phone when I go to sleep, in order to have a full battery the following day and doesn't bother me using the charger every day ;-)

• rakesh

i am looking for a cell having good wifi,camera and sound feature, confused between w705, g705 and w715(costly)..so would u guys plz help me ..

• Wahkeong

I have this message very time receiving a call "ciphering not provided by operator insecure transmission" what a hack, no way to disable this message search through the net. bad 0/10 is my verdict.

• Ashraf

Mark, 24 Jul 2009The first G-705 I had, had a bad slide, but it seems now they fi... moreThanks Mark for your answer
i am wondering how many days the battery can stay without charging if only little use small calls no listening to music and just standby overnight.
can it last for 4-5 days or not?
and does really the silver colour of the buttons on the front panel easily fall? and does it really the keys are not durable

thanks

• DD

Mark, 19 Jul 2009I agree with you about the fact that the G705 primary feature is... moreAmm... U can't zoom while in 3mp cause it's the max resolution of the picture. The phone has Digital zoom and that means that it crops the picture so it looks zoomed. So use the 3mp for taking the picture so u can after zoom it on ur phone.

• Mark

Ashraf, 23 Jul 2009I am looking for a new mobile and i am stuck between the new Fli... moreThe first G-705 I had, had a bad slide, but it seems now they fixed the problem, because on the new 705 I bought, the slide is as good as a Nokia slide.
The battery isn't that bad, but you have to charge and discharge it a couple of weeks in order to see better performances. Beside, I have a spare battery, which is so slim that can I carry in my wallet.
Reception is good, so far. The keys on the front panel are kind of small, but after a while you get used to the lay out. If you want a light and small phone, with a lot of features, this is the best buy.

• Dass

can i use garmin navi with this phone, it using what os symbian or java.. please help thank.

• Ashraf

I am looking for a new mobile and i am stuck between the new Flip W 508 and G 705
i know they have some differences.
has any of the owners of G705 experienced problems concernig the 1)slide. 2)battery 3)keys 4)ring sound and call quality .

what is most important for me is:
1)a slim and little weight mobile
2)i don't want to experience problems with flip or slide., 3)battery and keys to be very good and comfortable and sustain for long time 4)ring sound and call quality to be ok
4)good phone memory to save many SMS

your help is appreciated

• dinn

Yes, the reception of this phone is good, i am using maxis too. I have no other problem with this model, accept battery lifetime and the slider wobble.

• n's

Mark, 19 Jul 2009I agree with you about the fact that the G705 primary feature is... moreu cant compare g705 with e66 n smsung d900 and anything kind of phone..coz sony ericsson isnt nokia n samsung. that a fact.a lot different between e66 n g7o5.. moving track feature is only at walkman phone only....G series isnt support this feature, because sony ericsson have strategy n tactic to sell it phone at market..one more thing sony wanna differenciate between G series W series n KnC series...each phone have it specialities..i like this phone Coz it have all internet function and easy to work with my laptop. like me moving track isnt a big prob for me.

• msian

self also using this phone, 100% ok, no reception problems whatsoever.

lynn: i think you bought a recond set, or you were conned by your seller

• Olivier

Hey, what is the button on the right side of the phone for? A camera or a music button??
Thnx
I REEly need 2 knw, plz!!

• mohamed

lynn, 20 Jul 2009the network of this phone is veeeeeeeeeery baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad i have no problem with the network at all.

i am using maxis.

the network reception so far it is better than my wife's n81

from which "lubuk" did u buy yur phone?

come on guys

will the real owners pls stand up!

• lynn

the network of this phone is veeeeeeeeeery baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad